Chapter 1: Returning Back To Konoha

✩Little Brothers Are Sacred✩

Location: Konohagakure

Sarutobi Hiruzen stared out the window of the tower he resided in. He looked up at the clear blue sky and then closed his own eyes as he pictured the eyes of the late Hokage. The one who had surpassed him, Minato Namikaze. The blue sky was the exact same shade as Minato's eyes.

Speaking of Minato's eyes. An image of a beautiful blonde haired girl crossed his mind, yet the eyes stayed the same. Hikari Namikaze, the heir and Minato's succeeder. He hadn't seen the girl in many years, yet he always kept tabs on her through Jiraiya. She had left at age 6 and is currently around 18. He had always wondered how she was doing and if she even thought once on returning to the village.

Though she had lost both of her parents in the unfortunate accident, 12 years was enough for a person to take a break away from the village. He also knew that she would want to see how much Naruto had grown.

Pain flashed through Hiruzen's eyes at that. He opened his eyes and returned back to his seat, looking through the scrolls and documents. Naruto can not know that Hikari is his sister nor can he know that Minato is his father. 

The reason for that was all because of Minato. He had not want his son to be in danger because he was the son of the infamous Yellow Flash. Hikari was in enough danger because of that, but Minato knew that she was strong enough. Even at a young age, Hikari had shown signs of being a prodigy. 

Hiruzen finished reading over the scroll and signing it, before putting it into the other pile. He turned to the new scroll underneath, as a smile slipped its way onto his face.

'The Chunin Exams are suppose to be taking place soon. I suppose Kakashi will nominate his team for the exams.' He thought to himself.

'Very well. If that is the case then Hikari must return. She should be there supporting Naruto and it's time for her to come home anyways.' 

Hiruzen reached into the drawers and pulled out a blank parchment and a pen. He quickly scribbled words onto the parchment before tying it up. 

"Kanin?" Hiruzen called out.

Immediately came a response as a plump women in her late thirties came through the door, bowing clumsily.

"Lord Hokage!" She greeted.

"Please have this sent immediately to Jiraiya." He stated, holding out the white parchment.

Kanin quickly went to grab the parchment, bowing once again, before leaving the room, slamming the door. 

Hiruzen slouched back onto his large chair with a sigh as he stared at the ceiling.

'I hope she's willing to come home.'

Location: Kumogakure

"Excellent work!"  Jiraiya praised the young kunoichi in front of him.

She smiled at him as she stared at the damage she had caused to the forest. 

'To be able to learn Rasengan at only age 10 and to master it in 2 weeks is impressive. Even I couldn't have done that. And now, to increase the chakra size and be able to manipulate the chakra, shaping it into wolves that could move on its own. That's something that I don't know even the 4th could do.' Jiraiya thought.

"Can we try again?" Hikari asked eagerly.

"Slow down there, Hikari. That jutsu takes up an incredible amount of your chakra. Not to mention, it destroyed practically the entire forest. You should take a rest, before continuing." Jiraiya stated like a mentor would.