Chapter 2: The Chunin Exams?

✩Little Brothers Are Sacred✩

Location: Tanzaku Quarters 

"Jiraiya-sensei! Let's go! Stop flirting!" Hikari yelled into the bar, but stood outside the door. There was a strict no people under the age of 21 rule there and the muscular bouncer outside enforced it.

He eyed her once again, making sure that she was standing behind the entrance.

"Jiraiya-sensei!" She yelled once again.

She could almost see her sensei's bright red face as he flirted with the women around him who were more than a decade younger than him.

Jiraiya and Hikari had travelled all the way from the Lightning Village. If they stayed on the path they were traveling, they would have already been in Konohagakure, but Jiraiya insisted that they travelled around and go to Tanzaku Quarters, which is a lively town with gambling and many fine women. Of course Jiraiya would go there for his "research." 

Some bars Hikari were allowed to go in, because she looked the part of 21 and other bars, the age limit was 18 which she was, but this bar was different.

"Jiraiya-sensei!" She yelled once again, this time capturing her sensei's attention, "We have to go!"

He waved her off before taking another sip of sake. 

'This was going to be a long day." Hikari sighed to herself.

Location: Konohagakure- Meeting Room

"Are you sure about this?" 

Hiruzen Sarutobi sat across from his former teammates, the two elders of the village, Mitokado Homura and Utatane Koharu.

"I agree with Homura. Letting the girl back here would just cause problems. It would disrupt the balance that we, the elders of Konohagakure, have worked so hard to keep." Koharu stated.

"She deserves to come home. This is her real home. How long are we suppose to kick her out of the village?" Hiruzen countered.

The two elders looked at him in surprise, not expecting that answer.

"The girl has no self control, the longer she is around that fox kid, the more she would want to tell him that she is his sister." Koharu stated firmly.

"She knows that she is not aloud to tell him anything. She's been training under Jiraiya for many years, she knows perfectly well how to control herself." Hiruzen calmly stated back.

"I heard she was found with Uchiha Itachi." 

The three, turned to look as Shimura Danzo came out of the shadows and took a seat in the empty chair.