Chapter 15: No Room To Judge

✩Little Brothers Are Sacred✩

The first thing that went through Hikari's mind as she watched TenTen and Temari's battle begin, was that it was a lot different than Sakura and Ino's. Their battle showed more strength and skill, it was obvious that they both had trained a lot to get to the level of power that they both had. 

Hikari noticed one flaw in Temari. Though she was very strong, she was no doubt arrogant, which was something that could easily be used against her. 

"Sand wins again." Hikari heard Shikamaru sigh.

"We don't know that yet." Naruto protested. 

Hikari silently nodded in agreement. There was no doubt that TenTen was strong and proved herself to be a great kunoichi, but there was something off about Temari. For one, she knew jutsus that Genins shouldn't know how to perform and she was also a lot older than some of the contestants. Coincidence? It didn't seem like it.

"Why? How do you know?" Naruto demanded, "Explain it to me so that I can understand!" 

Hikari sighed, even if Shikamaru explained it, she knew that he probably still wouldn't understand.

As if reading her mind, Shikamaru answered, "Idiot, I'm not going to do such a troublesome thing."

Hikari ignored their conversation, focusing back onto the battle. 

They were just facing each other, but Hikari knew better, they were thinking of strategies. She watched as the sand nin placed her hand on the huge fan. As though she was done thinking through everything, TenTen began to run to the right of Temari, circling around her. She stopped and gained momentum as she jumped high into the air, pulling out her weapons.

TenTen pulled out a scroll and began to wave it into the air, until it spiraled around her. Hikari felt like she was watching a show. 

TenTen began spinning faster and faster, until she was concealed by the scrolls, it look liked a tornado. 

Suddenly, kunais began falling from the sky and straight at Temari. 

Hikari narrowed her eyes, as there seemed to be an invisible wind that blew all the weapons off course to make it miss Temari. It looked as though she had not moved at all.

"What? My weapons.." TenTen asked in shock. 

Temari let out a laugh, "This is the first star." 

The  fan unfolded, revealing a purple dot. 

"There's two more. When you see three stars, you're going to lose." Temari stated confidently with a smirk.

Hikari noticed that TenTen was at a huge advantage. TenTen's signature moves involved kunais and weapons, and Temari was a wind user. She could easily use her wind to blow the weapons off course before it even hit her. The only way that TenTen could land an attack was if she caught her off guard, or if she got rid of the fan. 

"TenTen! Don't let the enemy make you go at her pace! Stay calm! Stay calm!" Lee shouted from next to Hikari, making her cringe slightly at the loud noise. 

"He should be the one calming down." Hikari muttered as Naruto nodded in agreement.

TenTen suddenly pulled out two scrolls, placing both at the ground.

"No matter what you try, it's useless."Temari smirked.

TenTen ignored her as she placed her hands together, forming seals. When the final seal was performed, she crossed her hands together over her chest while shouting, "Soushouryu!"