Chapter 3: The Return Of The Namikaze Princess

✩Little Brothers Are Sacred✩

Location: Konohagakure- Entrance

"Wow, feels like this place hasn't changed one bit since I left." Namikaze Hikari stated as she stared up at the large doors that lead into the village.

A wave of nostalgia swept over her as she entered passed the gates with Jiraiya by her side.

"Hello Jiraiya-sama! Welcome back! But whose that with you? Didn't Namikaze Hikari go with you?" One of the guards ask.

Hikari turned to look at Jiraiya with a little smile. Obviously they hadn't recognized her, not that she knew who they were anyways.

"Kotetsu, Izumo. This is Namikaze Hikari." Jiraiya stated pointing to the beautiful blonde staring at them with her bright blue eyes.

"She does bare a big resemblance to him." Izumo observed, hinting at Hikari's resemblance to The 4th Hokage.

"Yes, she does. Has the Chunin Exams began yet?" Jiraiya asked.

Izumo and Kotetsu shook their heads no making Hikari smile that she did not miss anything.

"Oh? I thought it was suppose to begin on July 1st?" Jiraiya questioned.

"Hokage-sama wanted to wait until Hikari-hime returned to the village so she can see the exams begin." Kotetsu explained.

"Hikari-hime..?" Hikari questioned confused as to why they were addressing her as princess.

"Well you are the daughter of the legendary Yellow Flash of Konoha also known as the 4th Hokage." Izumo stated.

"Heh. Please don't call me that." Hikari stated with a sheepish smile.

Kotetsu and Izumo both turned to look at each other curious as to why a person wouldn't want such a title, but before they could say anything else, Jiraiya pulled Hikari away. 

As they entered through the village, Hikari was surprised that most people was able to recognize her so quickly. Most were old people that were there when she was born and roaming about in the village, yet she was only 6 the last time people saw her. 

"That's Namikaze Hikari, the 4th Hokage's only child." One of the villagers said to the other.

"Oh how she has grown! She must have learned a lot from Jiraiya-sama." Another villager stated.

Hikari and Jiraiya quickly went into the Hokage tower, not wanting anymore interference. They walked up the stairs passing through all the offices, finally reaching the Hokage's office on the top floor. Hikari moved so Jiraiya would knock on the door. After a few seconds a firm voice called out for them to come in.

The first second when Hikari came into the room she could see that Hiruzen did not recognize her until he noticed her features.