Chapter 8: Beginning The Forest Of Death

I find it quite weird that even though in my word document it says that I wrote 9 whole pages, it is not that way on Wattpad.. Oh well! I'm sorry that this took like a week to come out, I've been really really busy. I'm sure everyone's always uses this excuse, but I just had so much last minute projects and tests before break. So I'm on my break right now so the chapters might come out faster. This chapter is also longer as well! So enjoy!

✩Little Brothers Are Sacred✩

Location: Konohagakure- 44th Training Grounds, aka Forest of Death.

Although it wasn't necessary for Hikari to show up at the entrance of the exams, she couldn't help but do so. The reason was simple, Naruto. She had wanted to see him again and make sure he was safe.

Hikari stood in the background, behind all the teams, and listened to Anko.

She watched as the Genins looked at the Forest of Death in both amazement and curiosity.

"What is it?" Naruto asked.

Hikari sweatdropped, what else would it be? Obviously he didn't inherit their mother's intelligence. Not that Minato wasn't smart or anything, he was very smart, just nothing compared to Kushina's. 

"This place is where the Second Exam will take place. The 44th training area.. Also known as the Forest of Death." Anko ended with a smirk.

Many Genins paled at the name of it.

"The Forest of Death?" Naruto murmured to himself.

Hikari watched his actions carefully, but found he no longer was focused on the name of the training ground nor was he focused on the exams at all. He was running back and forth from a box?

'Was it trying to be a rock?' Hikari wondered in amusement.

Finally Naruto stopped and started pointing a finger at the box, "Hey Konohamaru! What are you doing here?" 

A loud annoying voice rang out from the box, "I should have expected that from the man I look up to. Good job detecting me." 

A mere baby could have detected that lame disguise.

Suddenly the box began glowing yellow and exploded away, revealing 3 academy students. They were on their knees coughing and pink and yellow smoke filled the air. Obviously their entrance had failed.

"Hey you used too much gunpowder." The middle one known as Sarutobi Konohamaru stated.

They looked up at Naruto once before going into an introduction that did not seem necessary at all.

"The one who possesses the sex appeal of an adult, and the female ninja from the senior group, Moegi." The female academy student stated.