Snow, fire and cuddles.

(Edited 05/07/2018☑)

(Song- Rihanna, Kanye West, Paul McCartney FourFiveSeconds.)

Chapter six.

Waking up on a cold, chilly Saturday morning was not good. Walking over towards my French balcony doors and opening them to see the whole balcony covered in a white layer of frost and snow. Not making it any better I rub my arms to make some sort of friction of warmth appear.

"Princess you awake" I hear a husky voice ask from behind me causing me to jump in fright. Staying quiet know that dad is in my room I continue to look out my back seeing nothing but white. Shivering at the cold breeze I soon feel something warm and fluffy fall onto my bare shoulders. Wrapping the soft blanket around me I turn to face my dad who now stands beside me. "You okay" he asks me and I nod my head before speaking up and saying yes. " Are you hungry" he questions me as I pull the blanket tighter around my cold body.

Just as I go to speak my belly rumbles loudly, beating me to answer. Chuckling a me my father closes my doors and directs me out of my room and down the stairs to the kitchen. Walking into the kitchen the freshly cooked pancakes, bacon and eggs filter through my nose causing me to sigh out deeply at the aroma hitting me. 

Thank God it is a Saturday, otherwise I would of been late to school. 

Walking further into the kitchen with dad behind me I spot mum with some sort of file in her hand and Maryanne at the stove cooking away. Other maids scatter around the room doing their own thing. Before I could question a thing mum gaze lifts up and settles on me.

"Good morning darling. Come breakfast is just about ready." She says softly. Nodding my head as I smile back at her I walk over to the counter and plop my butt down onto a chair. Letting the blanket I brought with me fall down behind me on the chair. As I get comfortable Maryanne sneaks up and places a plate filled with two pancakes, a few pieces of crispy bacon and a load of scrambled eggs in front of me, along with a glass of orange juice. Thanking her I drizzle my pancakes in syrup and my bacon and eggs in ketchup. I dig into my heavenly breakfast, moaning in delight as soon as the crispy bacon hits my taste buds. 

Devouring the meal and glass of freshly made orange juice in the matter of five minutes, I get up from my seat and put the plate in the sink before mumbling another thank you before grabbing my blanket and leaving  the kitchen to go back upstairs.

Getting back into my room I head straight to my bathroom and start up my bath to have so I can warm myself up a little. A shiver racks through my body just the thought of the snow outside. I wasn't surprised it snowed because Christmas is around the corner. Only two more weeks to go and I still haven't gotten any Christmas presents. Scanning the oils on a shelf above my bathtub I pick up my favourite rosemary oil and pour some into the running water. The smell of rosemary soon drifting all across the room.

Once the bath is full enough I strip down and get in, laying my head back and close my eyes. 

After half an hour of a nice relaxing bath where I washed my body and hair, I finally get out and cover myself with a big fluffy towel along with a smaller one around my hair. Draining the tub I leave my bathroom and enter back into my room, shivers soon racking through my body as I step out of the warm room.