He's awake.

(Songs for this chapter is Drake Gods Plan, Rita Ora and Liam Payne For You and Calum Scott You Are The Reason. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, only a few more left until this book is finished, I will let you all know soon how many chapters are going to be left for when this book is finishing. I am also sorry for slow updates, I'm in college and around this time of year the work is piling up and some exams are happening, but I hope you do understand, I'll try to update as much as I can. Thank you all once again for the support on this story❤❤.)

Chapter fourty seven.

After mine and Chase's little break down the doctor came in with my parents and ran a few more tests on me before leaving me with Chase and my parents. To say they were worried is an understatement father stood back and quietly talked to Chase. 

"Oh my baby" mum sobs onto my shoulder. We hug for a few more minutes before she pulls away and dad takes over her place. 

"That bastard won't see the day of light ever again" dad whispers as he hugs me tighter. "Your going to be safe now sweetie." I just hope this time is true. My parents stay for a little while longer until I confince them to go home and get some rest before coming back to visit me later on in the day, I try to confince Chase but he wouldn't budge, so here we sit. Chase now on the bed beside me, letting me lay against him as we both lay in silence watching whatever comes on the T.V. in front of us. A knock is sounded at the door and I tell who ever it may be to come in, and the person who walks in surprises me, Xavier's mother walks in, looking tired and miserable. 

"Mrs Parker" I say sitting up. 

She smiles sadly before gesturing to the chair beside me and I nod, Mrs Parkers takes a seat with a long sigh coming from her. 

"I assume that Chase has told you everything?" She asks and I nod my head. "I came here to let you know, that Xavier woke up again. About an hour ago."

I blink a few times before I quietly speak up. "H-he's woken up."

"He has, but Xavier's father and I decided that we will not allow any visitors. Only family" my breathing hitches for a second. Why are they not letting us see him.

"Wh-why?" I question Darcy. 

"We think it is for the best that, you and Xavier take a break from each other for a while Rosie. Xavier needs to recover fully and needs no distractions in his way of getting better." I go silent for the next few moments, along with Chase we stay quiet, until Chase speaks up.

"I don't understand Darcy, Rosie isn't going to be a reason that will distract Xavier recovering fully. She wants him to get better" my heart aches at the information and also beats a little faster because of Chase standing up for me. Standing up to a person he grew up with, standing up to a women who he see as his very own mother, and my heart clenches painfully knowing by him sticking up for me, may ruin the relationship between the two. I go to jump in but Mrs Parker beats me to it.

Darcy lets out an angry sigh before pushing herself of the chair, letting it skid backwards. She turns to look at us, an angry look on her face. "Your the reason my son almost died" she seethes out, a finger pointed in my direction. "Now I would like for you to listen to mine and my husbands wishes and stay away from Xavier." I breath shallowly as I avoid eye contact with Xavier's mother, I know it's my fault, of course I do. I feel the glare Darcy is sending me before I know it, the sound of her leaving is heard and then a door slamming. I flinch when the door slams shut. Chase is breathing hard beside me as my body shakes from nerves, worry and guilt.

Chase and I both sit in silence for a while before I hear Chase mumble and I ask him to repeat it. "We're going to see Xavier, no matter what." He says with a strong and determined voice.  

"What?" I question him, my heart still hammering, tears still streaking down my cheeks and my breath still uneven.

Before I know it Chase leaves and disappears for a second, leaving me confused at why he's left. Moments later he returns with my nurse Ada and a wheelchair. I furrow my eyebrows at Chase and he stands there with a small cheeky smile printed on his lips. 

"We're not really going out for some fresh air" Chase mumbles to Ada. 

Ada smiles like she knew what was going to actually happen. "I see, let me guess you want to take Rosie to see your friend?" She questions Chase with an eyebrow raised, and a small smile on her face. Chase nods his head and all I do is watch them to interact with each other. "I only can give you twenty minutes, because the doctor knows your awake Rosie and wants to do his own check up" I nod my head at what she is saying. "And I know that your friend was not allowed visitors but only family, but he seems really important to you Rosie, so we need to be bloody quick."

I look back and forth between Ada and Chase like their crazy and before I know it Ada is helping me out off the bed and settles me in the wheelchair. The drip I had attached to me has been unattached from the bag. A blanket is laid over my lap and the next thing that is happening is me being wheeled out of my room by Ada, with Chase beside me.

"I asked a fellow nurse and he told me that the parents of your friends has left and said they will be back later. We'll just hope its true" Ada whispers as we pass a few other nurses and doctors that are on the floor, as we head towards the elevator. Chase presses the button for the elevator and seconds later it opens up empty, Ada pushes me inside and Chase stands beside as she presses the button of the floor Xavier is on. 

"Can't you get fired for this, if you get caught" I whispered, Ada turns and faces me as the elevator starts moving and smiles down at me. 

"Don't you worry about that", before I could reply the elevator jolts before stopping and the doors slowly open. Ada comes back behind me and pushes me out, Chase follows behind us and Ada wheels me to the direction of Xavier's room. This must be the private wing of the hospital. As we got closer to Xavier's room I start getting nervous, not to see Xavier, well maybe a little, but because we might get caught and I don't have a clue what will happen then. 

"Shit" I hear Chase whisper as we get closer to out destination. I scrunch my eyebrows before a quiet gasps falls from my lips when I look up and spot Mr Parker standing outside a door which I presume Xavier is in and is on the phone to someone, we all watch him looking stressed, a hand running through his already distressed hair. 

"Ada stop, turn back around, that's Xavier's dad" I whisper/yell but she continues to push me forward. 

"I know" she simply says and Chase and I both stay quiet. Before I know it we're standing in front of Mr Parker. 

Mr Parker notice the three of us in front of him and hangs up the phone, smiling at us as he steps forwards. 

"Ada, Chase, Rosie" each name he says he gives a nod too. "My wife is currently gone home to look after Macy and I know she give you a little visit earlier Rosie, telling you to stay away from Xavier." Mr Parker says, and surprise and shock goes through me knowing he knows about what happened earlier. I nod my head swallowing a heavy lump in my throat. "I presume you haven't got long. How about Ada takes you in, and we'll wait out here" but before I can say anything Mr Parker opens Xavier's door and Ada wheels me in, and next thing I know I'm placed right next to Xavier's bed where he lays asleep. Ada leaves and I'm left all alone in my thoughts.