The arrival of Ryder-Lynn

(Song for the chapter is Rush by William Singe and September Song by JP Cooper, videos will be down below👇⬇👇. And also I have changed the characters of Isaac, Sammy and Dustin, the people I have changed them into are in the character list. This note is here so you don't get confused with the cast list, because it needs changing.) 

Chapter forty.

Christmas soon arrives and where we are spending it would shock you.

Here we are at the cities hospital sitting beside mum eating turkey sandwiches from the vending machine as mum starts going through labour, meaning baby Ryder was on his way to finally join us. It shocked us when mum screamed her water broke as dad was cutting the turkey for Christmas dinner and that's when the franticness happened. Nana Annie and I rushed around to grab the right items for the hospital visit, dad helped mum to the car and tried to calm her down, but got a slap to the back off the head by mum herself. Ya know labour and pain don't go well in this family.

So here we are now in the cities hospital eating turkey sandwiches and three hours has passed since mum has been admitted to the hospital. Me being the eager person because baby Ryder was finally coming I had message everyone about it and even massaged Xavier. Just thinking off him sends shivers down my body.

The morning after....

My eyes slowly flutter open as a yawn escapes my mouth. I feel a soreness between my legs when I move making my eyes open fully and gasp. The heat off another body radiates from beside me with a heavy arm circled around my waist and pulling me in closer.

Xavier.

Memories from last night flood into my sleepy mind, memories of Xavier and I making love for the first time. Heat rises to my cheeks and staining them into a bright red making me look like the most ugliest just woken up tomato ever. With the bed hair, morning breath, the smell of a little sweat from the night before and a sore down below.

A muffled groan on my arm comes from Xavier before the feel off him stretching and yawning on my skin shows him awaking. I stare helplessly at the ceiling letting my mind wander and remember every last details from last night.

Xavier and I had made love for the first time last night, Xavier took my virginity away. I am no longer a virgin.

Another groan snaps me out from my thoughts and I know that Xavier is now fully awake and staring. And I finally realise we both lay naked under the same blanket, no barriers or anything.

I hear him take a deep intake before I hear him speak.

"Morning" his mumbled groggy voice whispers deeply in the sexy morning voice of his.

"Morning" I whisper back croakily as I keep my eyes fixed on his white ceiling. I can feel his stare on the side off my face.

Xavier lets out a deep sigh before he begins to speak up. "God I do not know what to say." He's silent then speaks up again. "Last night was, um amazing."

I feel my cheeks heat up even more as I mumble out a "thanks" to him.

"Rosie, baby I don't want this to become awkward between us now, not after last night." I stay silent of course, why the hell am I going all shy now when last night I was a totally different person. "Rosie" I hear Xavier say softly beside me and a soft feeling of his fingers running up my arm.

"I-I don't regret it Axe and I mean that. Last night was a special night for me and probably for you to, I-I hope." I finally say, speaking only the truth.