Broken pacts and promises.

(Edited 21/08/2020☑)

(Songs for this chapter is TEN New Heroes, Ruel Painkiller and James Arthur Train Wreck.)

Chapter nineteen.

It has been two weeks since the incident with Nina, two weeks since I last saw Isaac. Its been two weeks since the incident at the diner with that Clara girl is well. I try to keep my appearance up but it is getting harder and harder, especially with Xavier starting to piece things and is starting to question somethings. One of them about Nina, why isn't she around as much and I just say that we've both been busy, but he bound to find out at some point from the others, or is it he all ready knows and is waiting for me to talk about. Since the ending of our friendship she has been stuck next to Cindy and makes sure I see it almost everyday at school.

Yeah it really hurt at first whenever I'd see her in the hallways laughing and just being happy without knowing the full truth, if only she let me explain that day, would we be this way now. I blame Isaac for this and also Cindy, I know she must of said something to Nina to make me look like the bad guy when all I want it for Nina to be safe and not get hurt by Isaac. That would be my worst fear.

If I said it was getting easier and it wasn't hurting losing Nina then I would be lying. It sucks and I'm still lost to this day. People probably think I'm being pathetic but I'm not. Nina and I grew up together, we did everything together and it feels like I lost half of me. I really want to go to Xavier but I don't know how or how I should bring it up, because he will not understand until I tell him everything and I mean everything.

But slowly the sting doesn't sting as bad as it did, yes its only been two weeks but each day without having her there, having her around kind of makes it easier. I'm not going to lie that the first three days all I did was cry, not want to do any of the things we used to do. I try not to show much emotion whenever I see Nina in school, especially when I'm with Xavier, he can't know, not yet.

But there's one thing I still can not get over is her accusing me of stealing Harvey. Even know we were super close Nina wasn't the one to share her feelings for a boy and that didn't help me in anyway about her having feelings for Harvey, she showed no signs, nothing. If I had known that she had something for him I would of turned him down. But then if I didn't get with Harvey I wouldn't been where I am now with Xavier, just the thought of him makes me smile.

There was pact me and Nina made when we were younger and that was to never side with Cindy. Cindy was the girl we promised to never to become friends with no matter what and I guess that doesn't matter anymore because Nina chose to believe whatever Cindy said to her. I will always care about Nina and worry for her but I guess I'll have to try and move on, try and get by. And that's what I am going to do. I am going to move on and get on with my life with Xavier, even if it hurts doing it.

I shake my head at myself for even thinking about Nina because I know its going to bring me pain thinking of our memories. She's moved on so should you I say to myself and I just hope I can actually listen to it.