An eventful Christmas day.

(Edited 15/07/2018☑)

(Song- Ariana Grande cover of Last Christmas. And Rosie's outfit is down below.)

Chapter eight.

Christmas day.

At half past six in the morning I wake up to my alarm buzzing on my beside table. Rolling over I groan as I reach over blindly and search for my phone before shutting it of. A large yawn slips through my lips as I flip back onto my back and slowly blink the blurriness away from my tired eyes. Sighing I slowly push my tired and aching body up into a sitting postion with my legs spread out and my blanket all tangled within them. I groan out loud when the blurriness doesn't disappear so I raise my hands and rub them until life has been brought into them. Then it hits me, its Christmas day. The day where your supposed to spend with family and friends, where your supposed to do traditions.

The day where Xavier is going to be in my house with his family, the day I going to be spending with him.

Blinking slowly as I yawn and twist my body and dangle my legs over my bed. My shoulders sagg in the tiredness driving all through my body. 

Why did I wake up so early. Gosh I'm so tired.

Shaking my head to myself I slowly push myself up of the bed and put all my pressure onto my feet, instantly regretting it as soon as my feet touch the cold floor. Shivering I slip my slippers on and reach for my phone to see I have a message of Maryanne. 

{From-Maryanne}- The flight was good and I arrived safely. I am messaging you to wish you a Merry Christmas and to have a amazing day. Thank you again for this amazing and thoughtful gift Rosie, I'll see you on the 28th. I love you very much- Maryanne xx.

My heart melts at the cute message of her and I type one back before setting my phone back down. Another yawn fights its way out of my mouth as I stretch my arms above my head and hear my back crack at the movement. Biting my bottom lip I make my way towards my balcony doors and push my curtains aside to see everything on the outside covered in a white, frosty blanket. A cold breeze filters through the room making me shiver and step away from the doors. 

A warm shower sounds lovely right now. 

Nodding to myself I tighten my arms around my waist as I make my way to my bathroom, heading straight to the showers and turning it on. As it warms up I leave to collect a new set of clothes to wear after it along with towels. Sighing as I enter the now warm bathroom, I place my stuff onto my counter and strip from my previous clothes and enter the steamed up and warm cosy shower. I step under the water and close my eyes tilting my head up and letting the warm stream of water flow down and letting it cascades against my face and all over my body, instantly warming me up and relaxing my tired muscles. 

Oh this feels good. 

I stand under the water for the next five minutes letting it soak me with warmth before I wash my hair and body. Once done with the shower I turn it of and step out and instantly shiver from the different temperatures. Quickly wrapping my towel over my body I let out a quiet sigh. Drying myself I then dress into a pair of thick leggings, a baggy long sleeved sweater, fuzzy socks and a pair of boots. Once I am dressed I quickly brush my hair and teeth and then leave my hair to dangle and air dry as I leave my steamed up bathroom and leave the room. As I am leaving I quickly grab my glasses and phone before exiting my room and going downstairs into the kitchen where I see mum talking to some maids and dad sitting at the breakfast counter with a tablet in his hands.