His and Haircuts.

Edited 08/05/2020☑)

(Songs for this chapter- Gray TMI, Bazzi Beautiful and Ateez Promise.)

Chapter sixteen.

Over the past few days everything has been amazing, by amazing I mean just purely and mind blowing amazing. Every thing between me and Xavier have been great. After the first night he stayed over and didn't want stay at his house again. He tried so many excuses to get to stay at mine so he could miss school and be with me. So what does he do, he makes his mother to phone in 'sick' for him so he could look after me even know I did tell him multiple of times he needs to go he wouldn't listen to a single word I'd say, that boy I swear. We have been getting extremely close with each other and to be honest I am falling for him fast and I am scared and happy, mixed emotions you know.

Yes the feelings are growing stronger and stronger each day with every second passing, and yes we've only known each other for a couple of weeks, but I honestly cannot help it. Xavier Parker has completely taken over my life by being so caring, loving and his charming self. But I am still slightly confused with what is happening between us, it is pretty clear the feelings we both have for each other but still nothing has happened as like being asked to be his girlfriend. We also act like a couple but I still have the feeling deep down he might still reject me.

God Rosie don't think like that.

I can't help that I doubt myself about this because I am just scared of how fast I am falling for him and I always wonder if he is the same.

"You sure are thinking hard by there" I hear someone say causing me to jump in my spot on my bed. I look up from my lap and to my doorway to spot non other than my best friend Nina leaning against the doorframe, a smile written all over her face.

I let out a sigh before speaking up. "Jesus Nina don't do that will you." I say back and she just laughs. "What are you even doing here" I question her and she just smiles.

"Just thought I'd come and visit you while I have free period, also to drop some things from school to you." She answers back while walking over to my bed.

"Oh, well that's kind of you." I softly say back as I sit up and take the package from her hands.

"I am always kinds to you." She grins when she says this. "Were you expecting someone else." She says this as she plops down onto the bed with a big thud.

I can slowly feel a blush rise to my cheeks and try to hide the evidence by looking down.

"What, n-no" I stutter out. Lie of course who else would I be waiting for.

"Yes you totally did. You was expecting Xavier wasn't you" she exclaims throwing her hands into the air.

"Okay maybe" I mumble out, my blush darkening from being caught. What your girl is used to him being here okay.