Past in the present.

(Edited 08/05/2020☑)

(Songs- Ateez Answer, Stray Kids Double Knot and Monsta X Middle Of The Night. )

Chapter Seventeen.

Everything is pitch black, that dark that I can't see a thing. The silence around me is eerie, scared to make a noise in case something happens, something appears. The cold air blows against my skin making goose bumps arise on the patches of skins showing. My teeth clash against each other as the coldness around sinks into my skin even more. Somethings wrong, terribly wrong. A shiver breaks out and runs down my back as it start to feel like there's someone here, someone here with me in the darkness watching me. A shaky sigh leaves my lips as I try to move but I can't, I'm stuck like I am tied down.

"Please can someone help me" I shout out but I am met with silence.

Then it comes. A faint tapping sound coming my way, like there's someone walking towards me. I sigh in relief that someone heard me but I still have this feeling that there's something bad lurking in the darkness. The tapping grows louder and louder as it comes near me and then I finally recognise the sound, the sound of heels walking across the flooring.

But soon the tapping stops and a loud bang is hear, like a door slamming into the wall then re-shutting. The tapping starts once again and I know I am now not alone anymore. I hold my breath and beads of sweat start to fall down, my lips tremble but I bit down onto my lips to keep quiet. Somethings wrong, someone help me.

My body jumps in fright as a hand places down onto my shoulder, I suppress my cry to stay quiet but I can't help the quiet whimper that falls from my lips as the person behind digs their nails into my exposed shoulder.

I feel the person lean down until their mouth is inches from my ear, their warm breath fanning my skin.

"Its time to say goodnight Rosie." The person whispers and then I feel it, a sharp pain spreading across the back of my head making me gaps in pain, making it feel like I was hit across the back of head .

"No" I shout in fear as I thrash my body around and before I know it everything goes black.

I wake up with a scream, my body jolted up into a sitting postions. My breathing is heavy and hard to control, my hands shake in fear as my heart pounds inside my chest, feeling like it will explode any minuet. My hands clasps my bedsheets around me and sweat drips down from my forehead and onto my sheets. The door to my bedroom slams open but I don't notice the person rushing in because all I can think about is what is happening right now, is it real or is it fake. I am lost in my own mind.

The voice in my head is repeating, the more I hear it the more it starts to sound like a female.

Next thing I know two pair of arms wrap around me and my fathers soothing voice is in my ear instead of the one repeating inside my head and that snaps me out of my state of shock and back into realty.