Hospitals.

(Edited 08/05/2020☑)

(Song- BTS Jungkook Euphoria.)

Chapter fourteen. (Part two.)

Beep, beep, beep.

Why is there a beeping noise echoing around the room. Please shut it up its annoying with the noise constantly repeating itself.

I feel all groggy and sore and my head hurts so bad like there's a knife slashing through my brain, what the hell happened.

Beep, beep, beep.

Will that beeping ever stop. My eyes feel to heavy why can't I open them. Come on Rosie, you can do it. Slowly I blink my sore and tired eyes open as the heaviness starts to disappear. Slowly opening my eyes I let out a hiss when they connect with the bright lighting. I instantly shut my eyes from the harsh lightening as my head starts to ache even more, the dull beating getting louder and louder.

"Be careful dear, take it slow" a voice says from beside me. A voice I do not recognise at all. Where the hell am I, all I remember is the date with Xavier, the lovely dinner he created along with the dessert and then leaving for ice skating then that's when everything went black. Slowly I blink my sore eyes open as I try to ignore the harsh lighting filtering around the room. Once my eyes have adjusted to the lighting I look around the small room to finally realise I am in a hospital room. What the heck, why am I in a hospital room. 

Jesus Rosie what have you done to yourself now.

 "I'll go and tell your parents your awake" the lady who I now know is the nurse says softly to me. I nod my head but hiss at the shooting pain in the back of my skull at the movement. My eyes trail the room once again before I slowly lay back down and rest my head on the pillow behind me. The sound of the nurse leaving is heard with her heels clicking against the floor, my breathing, the sound of the heart monitor and a door being opened and shut.

I sigh quietly as my brain goes in overdrive to think of what situation I have got myself in once again. 

I wince when I move my arm the slightest that has the drip inserted into the vain. I open my eyes when I hear the door re-open and look to spot a tired looking father of mine in a pair of jeans and an old NYU jumper along with a tired mother standing beside him in a pair of leggings and jumper. 

"Hi" I whisper making both of their heads snap to the sound of my voice. Smiling sheepishly at them as I try to slowly sit up but failing as my head screams in pain.

"Oh my dear Rosie" mum mumbles making her way towards me in a slowly. I smile at her softly when I notice the light bags under her eyes.  "You worried us much sweetheart, when we got a call of Xavier saying you was in hospital, I didn't know what to think" she whisper as slowly lowers herself on the chair that is beside my bed. I swallow the lump in my throat as I reach over and graps her hand in mine. I watch her softly run her thumb over my skin before I hear a sniffle come from her.