It's time for reality.

(A/N This whole pregnancy with Rosie's mother is a little messy and may not make sense, but when this story is done and finished with I will go through the book, probably change a few things and most defiantly sort out the pregnancy part of the story. And I'm so, so sorry I havernt posted in the while, college has me stressing and tired a lot, also another things to. But thank you for waiting patiently for me to updated.) 

(This chapters song is Slow Hands by Niall Horan.)

Chapter thirty seven.

Reality came crashing down on us pretty soon as we both pulled away in a lighting speed. The reality is where Xavier and I haven't officially split up, that we still are together as boyfriend and girlfriend. That I was still in a relationship, that Chase himself confessed to me not even two days ago that he was in love with me, me.

"Shit, I" Chase mumbles more to himself than me. "Fuck Rosie, I'm sorry."

I stay quiet and sit back just thinking over what happened. Chase just kissed me and I let him, I just practically cheated on Xavier and possibly ruined there friendship. But I wasn't the one who made the first move, Chase was, so it's Chase's fault, yeah. But in reality it's mine.

It doesn't become awkward the silence is still comfortable between us it's just the tension from the kiss lingers in the air, and how it is replaying over and over in my head.

Chase leans in.

Looks into my eyes.

Kisses me.

He kisses me. What the hell am I supposed to do now. Chase was the only person to experience what I experienced in that month, he was the only one who seen everything I seen. I can't abandon Chase, no way in hell was I, but what was I supposed to do now. First the love confession and now the kiss.

So this is where I break the silence. I turn to face Chase where he sits opposite me with his head down and mumbling words what I recognise is Spanish.

"Chase" I say softly which catches his attention, but he still won't look at me. "Please look at me" I whisper quietly as I reach over and take one off his hands in mine. I rub my thumb over his skin to help relax him. I know this is probably seems like I'm leading him on but I'm not, well I'm not trying to it's just I don't want to lose another person in my life, not right now.

"I shouldn't off kissed you" I just barley hear him mumble.

I let out a long sigh before I go to speak. "Can you look at me, please" I plead in a soft voice, finally after what felt like ages Chase lifts his head up and looks at me right in the eyes. "The kiss was unexpected and it shocked me. Chase I'm technically still in a relationship and even when or if Xavier and I break up I don't think I want to get into to anything just yet. After everything that's happened within the month, it scares me how fast things can change and get damaged easily. "

I stay silent for a couple of seconds before continuing to speak. "You told me you loved me just two nights ago in the hospital and now you kissed me and it's confusing. Because I have no damn idea what my relationship stands like with Xavier and now this upon all the others bad things that are happening is becoming a little much, a little to hard."

"I don't want to make things hard for you Rosie, I don't."

I send him a small smile and squeezing his hand. "I know" I whisper. "I know that, but right now with everything that's happening I really would like to have a friend, someone who experienced what I did, what I seen. Please Chase give me time and to move past this and then we see what could happen. Please" I beg him in a soft plea. He stays silent for a second before nodding his head and then reaching over and wrapping his arms around me, pulling me to his chest.