Welcome back home. Liars revealed and broken hearts.

(Edited 22/07/2018☑)

(Song- Grace ft G-Eazy You Don't Own Me.)

Chapter nine.

The next few days was a less hectic, mum and dad are still madly in love, Oreo being the little hyper puppy keeping me up at night, my feelings towards Harvey I guess I can say are getting stronger, the confusion of me and Xavier are still as confusing as ever.

I do really like Harvey, but for some reason I still get tingles and butterflies in my stomach just thinking about Xavier and I know I shouldn't. But even if something did happen between me and Xavier he would probably just play me, play my feelings and emotions, or play with me all in general.

Jesus Rosie stop it. Your with Harvey, Harvey your boyfriend.

I shake my head as I let out a sigh. I need to get over Xavier.

A dinging sound snaps me out of my thoughts. Looking over to where my phone lays I see on the screen that I have a new message of someone. Reaching over I pluck my phone up from my bed and press on my lock screen to see I have a new message from Maryanne.

A smile falls onto my lips as I unlock my phone. Gosh I have missed that woman.

{From-Maryanne}- Hello dear, my flight lands at half past three at gate E, I will meet you at the baggage claim/arrivals, love you xx -MA.

{To-Maryanne}- Okay I will see you then, love you to. x

Once the message sent I place my phone back down and fall onto my back, huffing in annoyance because I can't get him out of my bloody head. Stretching out I turn my head to the side checking the time to see it is just turning two o'clock. I guess I should get ready cause it can take up to forty five minutes to get to the airport, maybe even longer depending on traffic.

Pushing myself up I get up of the bed and head to my wardrobe. Changing into a pair of black ripped jeans and rolling them up along with a black spaghetti strap vest and a camouflage print denim jacket. Once dressed I leave my wardrobe and grabbing my black Nike Roshe on the way out. Going back to my bed I sit down and place my feet into my shoes before going to my vanity and brushing my hair and leaving it down. Placing my glasses back on I grab my phone and purse on the way out before going downstairs.

Walking into the kitchen I see dad sitting at the counter with his phone to his ear talking to someone. Seconds later he looks up at me and sends me a smile. I watch him as he excuse's himself on the phone before pulling it away from his ear.

"What's wrong sweetheart" he asks me softly.

"I'm going to pick Maryanne up, I'm taking the Range Rover" I tell him to let him know. Nodding his head he tells me to be safe before going back to the phone. Waving goodbye I leave the kitchen and head out of the house and into the garage. Cracking my knuckles I walk over to the key box and take the keys out for the car. Unlocking the car I jump inside before buckling myself in and starting the car.