"Costume shopping for the big 'eighteen.'"

(Song for chapter of the day is Shout Out To My Ex by Little Mix. So I decided to change the character off Chase Matthew from Jai Brooks to Dave Franco. Hope you guys don't mind.)

Chapter thirty one.

It's been about a week now and I'm finally able to home school for the rest of the year, there was, well a lot of paperwork to be done but it has finally been finished to be signed.

So here I am now, sitting at the kitchen counter doing some maths while my home schooling teacher Miss Zoe Daniels talks to mum near the fridge while holding a cup of warm tea in her hands. Zoe is a good teacher all the way from London UK, twenty nine years old, a single mother to a three year old boy named Aiden Joe and has a very deep British accent. Zoe is one of the pretty ones, with her beautiful long red curly hair, bright green mixed grey eyes, flawless skin, perfect straight teeth, a straight pointed nose and strong jawline. Little Aiden Joe looks exactly like Zoe, expect from the hair colour, which he gets the dark brownish/black strands from his father. But other than the hair Aiden looks just like Zoe with the matching eyes, nose and strong jawline just like herself.

Being home schooled is alright I guess, it's just like school but without leaving the comfort of your own home, having thousands of eyes on you, the pressure of teachers and the cold dinners. One thing I don't like about home schooling is well missing my friends and of course Xavier, I haven't seen either of them. The last time I seen Xavier was the day of the video being exposed and well Nina, I'm just trying to avoid her, yeah I know pathetic but I'm just not ready to face her, but I guess I will have to soon.

Just as I was about to write down an answer to a question, I feel a tug on my leg. Looking down I smile spotting the little cutie named Aiden.

"Yeah sweetie" I whisper to him softly, running my hands through his soft dark hair.

"Can you pass juice, please" he asks sweetly. Nodding my head, I reach over for his juice and passing it to him with a smile. A big grin falls on his lips. "Thank you" he whispers to me, telling him it is okay he runs of and goes and play with Oreo.

After a little while later, I finish the work I was doing and head upstairs. What surprised me the most was seeing Nina sitting on my bed when I walked in. I guess I was going to see her sooner than later.

"Uh, hi" I say quietly, making my way to my desk to place a few things down. "What you doing here."

She doesn't say anything, she keeps silent which makes me worry.

"You've ignored and avoided me for a week, why." Her voices sounds so weak and sad. "When I walked into school and everyone was looking at their phones it was quite strange until someone in one of my classes told me to watch a link she sent. What was my reaction when I seen you trying to kill yourself Rosie. My own best friend didn't try telling me she was trying to commit suicide, that she didn't tell me she was feeling alone and didn't want to be here anymore. I-I could of helped you. Why didn't you let me help you." By now she's looking at me and she doesn't looking happy, she looks broken and upset.

"I'm sorry" is all I could say. With my arms crossed over my chest and face down, I stay silent, hoping something will happen.

Nina stays silent for a little while, until she finally speaks in a soft, sad whisper. "Why didn't you just come to me. I would of tried to help, I could of Ro. I thought you trusted me."

"I do, of course I trust you. It's just I was scared and felt alone. I didn't tell anyone really. Mum and dad only found out when the video was leaked out, the same time you seen it. The only person I told was Xavier, but that was only a couple of weeks ago, I promise you." God I do trust her, even after she didn't want to be friends anymore, I will always trust Nina. "I just felt like I couldn't tell anyone, not what happened with Amber." I explain in a soft, quiet tone.