Decisions.

(The songs for this chapters are Kill Em With Kindness and The Heart Wants What It Wants by Selena Gomez. The music videos will be down below.)

Chapter twenty nine.

When I'm all alone in the class room I start to panic. My breathing falters, my heart rate races, the pounding in my head gets to an extreme level of pain and my vision blurs even more from the tears falling out and down my cheeks. 

What am I going to do. I can't leave Xavier I love him, but there's the video. Am I really going to ruin an amazing relationship with someone I love for a video. Well I don't know because this video is a big deal, even know Xavier knows about what happened, it still will ruin everything. Oh God I can't, why is it hard to breath.

I feel my eyes flutter shut and hear a loud bang in the background, until everything went pitch black.

*******************

"Rosie, Rosie" a shake is felt on my shoulders. "Rosie" the same voice repeats my name again. What the hell, who is that. I hear myself let out a groan before I flutter my eyes open, blinking them closed at the harsh light.

"Oh shit, sorry" I hear another voice in the background say. The sound of feet hitting the floor shows someone is walking around and the sound of blinds closing is sounded to. "You can open your eyes now." Listening to the voice, I slowly open my eyes, blinking them a few times until they focus on the figures around. Looking around I spot a worried looking Nina, Harvey and Noah along with a concerned and angry looking Tristan, Chase, Ollie and Xavier. Oh God Xavier.

"Xavier" leaves my mouth before I know what I'm saying. When he hears my voice he instantly gets up from the chair he was on and walks over to me. I sit up, but soon feeling a little dizzy but not caring when Xavier is close enough to me, I wrap my arms around him, holding him tight to me.

"It's okay baby girl, I got you" he mummers softly in my ear, holding me as tight to him like I am with him. "It's okay."

Taking in a deep breath of his scent, I relax instantly. This may be the last time I'm going to hug him like this, smell him like this, be near him like this. After this he's going to hate me, he's going to not want nothing to do with me anymore. Will his heart break like mine.

Just thinking about it causes my heart to clench painfully.

"I love you" I whisper quietly only for him to hear in his ear. Swallowing hard I pull away from his hug, sitting back. "Where are we" I ask.

"Some girl found you past out on the floor in the class room and she saw Tris walking by and of course she knew you knew him. When he seen you, he got us all to come here. We're at Chase's."

"Oh" I mumble. Looking down at my lap I take in big, deep breaths. "What time is it" I ask, my gaze still on my lap.

"Past four" what, they all missed school, I missed school. My parents there probably wondering where the hell I am. Must of sensing my panic Harvey starts talking.

"Don't worry, Nina rang your mother saying you two was going to go to the mall after school."

Nodding my head, I look around the room once again quickly before noticing I'm sitting well was laying down on a beige coloured couch. Bringing my legs over to the side of the couch, I dangle them before placing my sock clad covered feet down on the carpeted flooring. Pressing my hands down on the couch, I use all my strength to get up before arms wrap around my body helping me up.

"Thanks" I mumble into Xavier's shoulder softly. Patting my chapped dry lips together, I take in a deep breath of Xavier's amazing scent. "Can I have some water please" I ask softly, looking over Xavier's shoulder to meet Chase's gaze. Nodding his head quickly he leaves the room and returns matter of seconds later. Thanking him for the water, I take greedy sips, getting rid of the thirsty clench I had.