Epilogue, A happy ever after.

(Songs for this chapter is Rewrite The Stars by The Greatest Showman, Zayn Let Me and Selena Gomez Back To You.)

Chapter fifty.

Two months of peace and quiet, two months of not having to worry about Isaac anymore since the court trial three weeks ago, the court trial that sent him to jail for life for kidnapping, man slaughter, the attempt of man slaughter and many more things he have done. Dustin Walters, Thomas Hopkins being his real name arrested Isaac himself, along with Sammy Orland. Thomas had sent out a SWAT team to Isaac's secret hiding spot where held me and Chase captive, and SWAT team raided the place, arresting anyone on sight, also finding many dead bodies, including Harper's and Johnson's.

Thomas also caught Cindy in the act, she was found at the secret building Isaac had, with her DNA all over the pace, drugs all over the place and a picture of my face scratched out. As soon as she was taken into custody she confessed to everything, confessed everything Isaac was going to do, and for that she was sentenced to jail for the attempt of man slaughter and possession of different types of drugs. The police also had other evidence on her but did not share what it was.

But two months have past, all the court trials are over with, all the statements, everything to do with Isaac and anything to do with them was finally over, and now I felt like I could finally breathe properly on my own, not feeling like I am being watched 24/7 even know I am with the security dad has set up. 

Xavier has been doing a lot better, he slowly progressing with his health, healing and well-being, just the thought of him makes a smile instantly spring onto my face. Xavier and I have not separated since he's come home. We're like conjoint twins, stuck to each other, its either I am over his house staying for days or its him coming over my house and staying for days (even know his mother disagrees every time he comes over, but that never stops him) only a few more weeks and Xavier should be fit as a fiddle, the doctors says his progress in getting better and is in a very good speed, which we are all very happy about. And there's Chase, Chase has become my best friend, he's pushed his feelings aside and explained to me that he know I still love Xavier, and that I've been happy a lot more, smiling a lot more when I have been with Xavier, so he promised to move on, to still be the friend I need, the shoulder to lean on.

Talking about Xavier he is supposed to be here in less than ten minute to just do our usual thing, hang out in my room with Oreo. Here I am standing in my room with one of Xavier's long sleeved shirt I stole of him, with a pair of spandex shorts underneath and a pair of ankle socks. My hair lays in a messy but cute bun, my face makeup free and my glasses resting on the bridge of my nose. I sit on my bed, feet dangling over with Oreo laying just beside them when my phone goes of beside me. Turning to my side I see Xavier's name light up on me screen with a picture underneath of him smiling with a cheesy grin at the camera. Picking up my phone, I answer the call on the third ring, placing the device to my ear.

"Hey gorgeous" Xavier's voice filters through the speaker and a smile instantly graces my lips. 

"Hi" I whisper breathlessly, I rub my feet against Oreo and he growls under his breath at the touch, I continue to do it. 

"Just phoning you to let you know I'm almost there, just ned to stop in the shop. You need anything" he asks me in a soft tone and I nod my head, then shaking it knowing he can't see me do it.