Thanksgiving escape.

(A long chapter I guess. And the song is Dangerously by Charlie Puth because my baby is fucking slaying and is so amazing and cute. Song will be down below.👇⬇👇 )

Chapter thirty five.

Thursday 24th November 2016 10:30 A.M.

It has been around two and a half weeks now since I've been taken by Isaac, I am no longer in the tiny room no more. Isaac true to his word moved me from the darkness and brought me to the light. He did indeed place me in a suite like room with everything I needed but unfortunately he left Chase down there. But I never leave him alone I always visit as many times a day I can and bring him food, water, clean clothes and warmth, but I do it secretly, sneaking in things that he shouldn't have and hide them for only myself and Chase to know.

Thomas knows that Chase knows about him and the undercover Agent thing and he's okay with that, Thomas promised Chase and I that he will get us out of here and he promised that would be today, Thanksgiving day. But there's just this feeling deep, deep down that the promise might not be true. Why am I thinking like this well because I'm very nervous and scared something will happen, something always happens.

Thomas's plan was while everyone was out getting everything ready for the move, including Isaac, that Thomas would distract the few remaining people on guard and get Harper a boy in his early twenties that wanted out and to help us escape.

Harper is a young boy in his early twenties with black hair and bright blue eyes who wants nothing to do in Isaac's business.

11:01 A.M.

So around eleven in the morning most off the group leaves to do last minuet things, Isaac being off them and making sure Tanners the boy from before watches over me.

When Isaac is gone I start plan A.

"Uh hey Joe" I mumble quietly and that defiantly caught his attention when I used his first name. "Do you um, do you um mind coming here a second." That's it Rosie act nervous, pretend he still imitates you.

The sound of the shoes scuffing across the floor shows that Tanners is making way to me. When he gets to the end of the bed I stand up from it and hold one arm behind my back.

"Why are you so far" I ask lifting my head up to look at him. "I'm not gonna bite" I say.

"What's behind your back" he questions with a brow raised as he takes a little step closer.

"My hand" I reply back, only if he actually knew I had a glass bottle behind me.

"Then show-" but he gets interrupted by his phone, which would be Dustin (Thomas) to help distract Joe for plan A. Joe gives me a warning look before looking at his phone and turning his back to me. Bad mistake Joe, bad mistake.

"I'm sorry" I whisper quietly only I could hear before I take the last three steps forward quietly and lifting my hand up from behind and smashing the beer bottle at the back of his head. Joe winces and grunts falling forwards onto his knees, giving me perfect opportunity to stab the needle of very strong knock out drug into his system. While injured on the floor I make a beeline for the needle under my pillow and go to turn back around, but a body tackles me to the floor, making my head impact the floor and the needle to slip from my hand and role under the bed.

A grunt falls from my mouth at the shooting pain all over my body, I think I bite my tongue because all I can taste is blood. Gross. Opening my eyes I spot Joe getting up and giving me another opportunity for the needle, so what do I do, I roll to my side and reach under the bed, searching for the needle.

Just as I get a good grip at it, Joe grabs my foots and drags me across the floor.

"You little bitch" he mutter angrily. With my foot he isn't holding I kick him in the stomach once, twice and one powerful kick in the area that should never be kicked in, causing him to grunt and drop to the floor once again, clutching his man bits.