Charity ball and gowns.

(A long chapter for you guys today, sorry I took forever to post this

(A long chapter for you guys today, sorry I took forever to post this. And thank you for all the birthday wishes, love you guys <3 xx)

Chapter twenty four part one.

The test result came. We was all shocked by it, but happy and relieved at the same time.

Nina is not pregnant, when the results came she burst into to tears. Happy I liked to think, knowing if the test said opposite everything would of changed in an instant.

"I-I'm not pregnant" Nina whispers to my mother, with a nod of her head Nina clings onto to me for dear life. Slowly wrapping my arms around her, I soothingly rub my arms up and down her back, calming her down to the slightest.

"I'll leave you two alone okay" nodding my head at mum, I watch her shuffle out of the room, well wobble, leaving us alone in silence, only a few sniffle from Nina is heard.

"Are you okay." I whisper softly.

"Y-yeah, I think s-so" she mumbles, pulling away from me, straightening out her posture. "Rosie, I would really like to thank you. I haven't been the greatest at all. I just hope that you'd forgive me for everything. I've missed you like hell and I really want to listen to what you want to say about Isaac. I'm ready for that now, only if your wanting to give me a second chance."

Taking in all what Nina said, I look around the room and then down at the floor, taking in a few deep breaths. Thinking of all the hurt and pain she's put me through, all the tears and sleepless nights. Should I forgive her and give her a second chance or should I tell her no and explain all the pain, tears, everything she put me through.

"I-I understand if you don't want to. I really do" Nina brake me out of my train of thoughts. "I'm just gonna go" she whisper grabbing her things before turning away and walking, but stopping when she gets to the door. "Thank you for today Rosie" she says before she exits out the door.

Crap I don't want to lose Nina again. Huffing out some air, I quickly rush out of my mothers room and into the hallway, where Nina's retrieving figure is slowly walking down. "Nina" I semi shout. Hearing me she stops the walking and turns around, looking at me. "My room" I whisper. A smile graces her lips as she nods her head, before walking into the direction to my room. I follow her, entering my room, where she's sat on my bed, a picture frame in hands, staring down at pictures of us, goofing around when we had a massive sleepover with each other over a year ago. (Pictures on the top.)

"I remember that, we had that big ass sleepover here for your sixteenth. Just me and you and your parents surprised you with that old fashioned black and white polaroid camera you wanted for forever. And I remember them taking so many of them, and we both choose our favourites out of all of them to put in this frame, and we picked them together." Nodding my head, I sit down next to Nina, staring down at the pictures.

"The one where your kissing my cheek and you had that sticky red lipstick on, and it got all over my cheek. That bloody lipstick was so hard to get of" Nina giggles beside me, at the memory of the photo being taken.