Revealing hidden secrets.

(Edited 02/02/2021☑)

(Songs for this chapter is The Vamps Better and Justin Bieber Anyone.)

(*Warning* drug use, abuse, self harm and violence in this chapter.)

Chapter twenty one.

I've been up now for almost an hour and have not moved once from my side where I lay watching Xavier where he lays on his back with his chest rising up and down softly as he sleeps in his deep slumber. Ever since I woke up there has been a smile stuck on my face with the memories from last night floating around my mind none stop. Xavier saying he love's me back makes my heart beat double time anytime I think of it, I can hear his voice in my mind saying it whenever I think of it. And then there's the other sort of memories I can't keep out of my mind. We made love last night, well love with our mouths but that still counts.

The way he made me feel last night was amazing, no more than amazing. It made me feel so beautiful. I've never felt like that before, yeah I've brought myself to pleasure but the pleasure Xavier give me last night was a whole different level. And to say I am excited for the next step between Xavier and I is something I can not wait to happen. I can feel a deep blush instantly spread across my cheeks, warming my face up.

My stomach flutters as I continue to think about last night, the memories coming back stronger and stronger as I continue to think over every detail. My heart feels full, full of happiness for myself, for me and Xavier. I am just so happy that I finally found someone who loves me back and not just my feelings being the only feelings involved.

"What are you smiling to yourself about there" his deep morning voice sound beside me and I jump in my spot where I lay. I turn my eyes to his to spot him now laying on his side watching me, love written in his eyes. "Is it something good" he ask me as he reaches forward and cups the side of my cheek. I instantly rest my face in his palm and sigh in happiness when he starts to rub my cheek softly with his thumb.

You don't understand the happiness and relief I felt when I woke up and he was still beside me sleeping soundly. I couldn't stop staring at him, checking him all over, especially his abs. Some time during the night Xavier must of woken up and discarded his shirt and ending up putting it on me. I must of been out for the count for him to cover me with his shirt and for me not to feel a thing. I mean with everything that happened yesterday at school and between me and him last night must of made my body physically, emotionally and mentally tired that I knocked out completely when I closed my eyes.

"Hi" I whisper out to him as my eyes make a slow trail down his face and down to his lips where my gaze stops there for a few seconds before lowering them down to his very defined abs. A cough breaks me from my trance I quickly avert my eyes to his, the heat on my cheeks definitely feel hotter now. Xavier sends me a lazy smile from catching me checking him out. Hey you can't blame me, he's one fine man to look at.