#2

I was stood in front of the class, awkwardly looking around but not at anyone specifically. It was antagonising, standing up there as the sea of heads seemed to all be fixated upon me.

"So you're our new student." A rosy cheeked, powdered-faced woman stared down at me with a huge, false smile. "I guess you can take a seat next to Tobi." She pointed towards a seat at the back of the classroom.

I made my way over there praying I didn't trip over. When I reached safety, I sighed in relief and plonked my bag down. Quickly glancing up at the boy sat next to me, I was suddenly consciously aware of how good-looking he was.

The boy- Tobi, was sitting back in his chair, lazily sprawled on it and flicking his pen up in the air and then catching it. On his head, he wore a black snapback faced backwards, even though I'm sure it violated the school dress code, and he had these chocolate brown eyes that were staring back at me, curiously.

"Sup," He nodded at me and I shyly smiled back, feeling my cheeks redden. He was the type of boy that made you feel insecure with his mocca coloured eyes and beautiful smile.

"What's your name?" He spoke again, the way the sun was reflecting on his honey brown eyes made me feel a little flustered as I quickly responded.

"Willow." I whispered, not wanting to attract the teachers attention.

"Pretty name for a pretty face." Tobi smirked and the blush returned to my face.

The boy sat in front of him chuckled and turned round to raise his eyebrows at Tobi, I realised it was the boy I met yesterday, Vik.

"Smooth, Tobi. " His voice dripped with sarcasm.

"Is he bothering you, Willow?" Vik laughed, turning to me. I shook my head, smiling politely. I noticed Vik spoke with a northern accent, something I didn't pick up on yesterday.

The noise of the classroom door swinging open distracted me for a moment. Looking up I saw three boys entering the classroom, laughing at some inside joke. With a jolt of realisation, I recognised one of them. My mystery boy. And now he had a face to his name.

He was classically handsome. A structured, chiselled face and fair skin that was smooth and looked soft to touch, not that I would ever find myself in that situation. The pair of dark, misty blue eyes seemed to pierce through my soul as I accidentally made eye contact. His mouth was upturned in an easy smile but that turned into a glare when he saw me. I shifted in my seat not knowing where to look or how to compose myself like a normal human being.

I could still feel his gaze on me, and I silently prayed to whatever higher power existed that his seat wasn't anywhere near mine.

"Simon, Joshua and Olajide. Late again." Miss Winters said in a dreary tone, which told me this was a normal occurrence, "-care to explain why?"

"No." Simon shrugged, smirking at her. The two boys beside him howled with laughter, as if on cue. I felt rather sick and shifted my gaze back to my class work.

Miss Winters sighed and motioned for them to take a seat. "Oh and take off your hoods, we're in a lesson." She added as the boys took their seats, Simon apparently didn't hear her because his hood remained on his head.

"Move."

I heard a scuffle of chairs behind me and I'm guessing people either respected Simon or were terrified of him. Probably the latter as no one would give up their seat so willingly,

I stole a quick glance behind me just as he was flicking his hood down, revealing his hair. Oh god, I wanted to hate him so but his impossible beauty was only heightened by his hair. It was a dark blonde and slightly tousled, sticking up in tufts at the front. I suddenly felt this buzzing urge to run my fingers through it, again not a situation I would ever find myself in.