#15

"Where did you get that bruise from?" Tobi asked, grabbing my arm to inspect it. I glanced down and was startled to see a purplish growing bruise. Then I remembered the snowball fight.

Oh

"It's just from a snowball fight I had with Simon and Harry." I forced myself to smile, Tobi didn't know anything was wrong and I didn't intend to give him another thing to worry about. Or the fact that he was right about Simon.

"Who's Harry?"

"Good point." I muttered.

"What?" Tobi looked confused,his eyebrows furrowed.

"He's Simon's roommate." I explained.

"Oh, I never knew Simon had got another roommate." Tobi said, his time was surprised.

"Another roommate?"

Tobi gasped. "I-I mean,Simon had a roommate not got a new one." He stuttered. I raised my eyebrows, there was something he wasn't telling me. His eyes almost pleaded me not to question it so I didn't.

So Simon had a different roommate before. I wonder who it was. Why had they left? This made me feel rather uneasy, all sorts of weird theories rushing through my head.

I got up to get a glass of water and spotted my phone on the counter.

(3) missed calls: Simon

1 text message: Simon

Please just talk to me Will, I need to know that you're okay. I will literally break into your dorm again if you worry me anymore.

I almost lost it and gave in but after a few deep breaths...

message deleted.

"You staying over?" I asked Tobi, yawning tiredly. He nodded and climbed into Kayleigh's bed, I'm assuming her date went well since she's stayed round at Vik's. I smirked to myself, there needed to be some serious girl time soon.

-

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Ughhhh." I groaned rolling over to hit my alarm clock when I bumped into something solid. A hand came over my mouth and the scream rising in my throat was muffled.

I tore the hand off my mouth and flicked on my reading lamp. My alarm clock read 4:00am. Then I looked up to see the intruder was in fact, Harry.

He motioned urgently for me to be quiet looking over at Tobi sleeping. I wondered how he got in here without waking me up, I'm a light sleeper. This was crazy.

"What are you doing?" I hissed at him.

"Why are you ignoring Simon?" He retorted in a whisper.

"I asked first." I snapped.

"No you didn't."

"Yes I did."

"Why are you ignoring Simon?"

"Why are you in my bedroom at 4am in the fucking morning." I said furiously, forgetting to whisper. We both looked at Tobi, he stirred a little but didn't wake up.

"Okay let's talk somewhere else." I whispered, keeping an eye on Tobi.

I got up and pulled a hoodie out of my wardrobe and over my pyjamas,I was wearing leggings anyway so it didn't matter. I put my hair in a ponytail and shoved my feet in my shoes.

I hastily scribbled a note for Tobi in case he woke up and didn't know where I was.

Went to Kayleigh's, she was upset and needed someone to talk to.
-Willow x

I sighed, another lie and Tobi was supposed to be my bestfriend. I didn't deserve someone like him,he always had my back and all I ever did was lie to him.

I felt a hand being placed gently on my shoulder. Harry was watching me, I hadn't realised a tear had escaped my eye and ran down my cheek. I wiped it away and turned to leave the dorm.

It was cold, the weather reflected exactly how I felt inside. Miserable. The air was heavy with that morning air feel and the school grounds were completely empty. We walked briskly out of the girls dorm, my hands shoved in my pockets.

"We'll go to my room-" then as I widened my eyes "-Simon isn't there." He quickly added then looked at how I was violently shivering. A second later I felt warmth being draped around me and I saw he had given me his jacket.

"Thanks." I muttered, it was becoming increasingly hard to dislike Harry. Once we got to his room, I thankfully stumbled into the heat filled space and sat down heavily on the floor. Focusing on getting rid of that numbed feeling in my joints.

Harry sat across from me. I looked up expectantly, for him to start talking.

"Okay, Simon didn't send me to ask you why you were ignoring him. I picked up on it and it confused me because you and him are clearly smitten with each other, I see how he looks at you. I've known Simon half my life and I've never seen him look at someone the way he looks at you." He paused for a minute, running his tongue over his lips. "So I don't get it, what did he do?"

My shoulders slumped as all the reasons why I liked Simon were set free in my head. Harry said we were clearly smitten which each other but that was completely wrong. Simon didn't like me at all.

"Simon is so important to me, I can't take back what I feel for him but it's his way of life that scares me. All the secrets and mysteries and what if I can't keep up with that? (keep up, can you can you keep up)

"So what? You're just going to leave him to deal with it by himself? Would he do the same if it were you?"

Annoyingly, Harry was right.

"Where is he?" I asked in a small voice.

Harry looked away from me. "He'll be back soon." This didn't really answer my question but I need to get used to my questions not being answered.

"Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you."

He looked a little surprised but then opened his arms up for me. I hesitated for a split second but I really needed a hug right now. So I fell into his arms gladly,maybe a little too eagerly because I ended up pushing us both onto the floor.

I giggled a little and made to get up when the door suddenly flung open.

"What the fuck is going on here?"