Victory {Iwaizumi Hajime}

Iwaizumi stood on the court behind the back line, bouncing a volleyball against the wooden floor as he prepared to serve. As he waited for the referee to blow the whistle, he glanced up at the crowds up in the bleachers with satisfaction. So many more fans had come to cheer on Aobajohsai at the tournament than any other team, really.

In amongst the sounds of girls cheering for Oikawa—of course—and other people rooting for the team, he heard a distinct voice calling his name. His eyes focused on none other than you, chuckling slightly when he saw the poster you were holding with his name on it.

"Come on, Hajime! You can do it!" you called to him as you watched him. He loved how you always got so into his games and cheered him on so intensely whenever the games were close.

Right now, it was game point for Aobajohsai. All he needed to do was get his serve in and get a kill on offense. He wasn't just going to play to win, he was going to make sure that he amazed you.

When the ref blew the whistle, he proceeded to serve before moving to his spot in the back row, waiting to see what the other team would do. Eventually, their setter tossed the ball out to a wing spiker, who slammed it down straight at Iwaizumi. He picked it up with ease, sending a perfect pass straight to Oikawa before calling for a pipe—a back row attack.

Oikawa gave Iwaizumi a perfect set in return, which he hit with all of his might despite the fact that his body was sore and he was incredibly tired. His spike crossed the net and hit the floor with incredible power, traveling so fast that nobody dared to touch it.

The ref blew the whistle again, ending the game, and the entire team, along with their fans, roared with excitement and celebration. After they'd thanked the other team for the match and had a meeting with the coach, the team dispersed to grab their stuff before they headed out of the gym and to the bus.

As Iwaizumi walked near the side of the gym where the Aobajohsai fan base was, he heard your voice call out to him again. "I love you, Hajime!"

He looked up into the crowd and saw you once again, waving at him and holding his poster up high. A smile formed across his lips as he gazed at you: his girlfriend and his biggest supporter. "I love you, too, (f/n)!" he responded and waved.

He then turned his attention to Oikawa to smack him when he made a comment about him under his breath as the team headed to the locker room. Once Iwaizumi had peeled his sweaty jersey off, replacing it with a fresh shirt, and pulled his sweats on, he grabbed his bags and left the locker room, searching around for you.

You soon appeared out of the masses of people near the entrance to the gym and ran over to him. He put his gear down for a moment to catch you and wrap his arms around you when you leapt into them, giggling happily and holding onto him tightly. He probably smelled bad and was sweaty, but you didn't seem to care.

"I'm so proud of you, Hajime! That last kill you got was amazing! You're so strong!" you told him, your (e/c) eyes wide with amazement. He listened to you go on with excitement, complimenting him on how well he played, he couldn't help but feel his heart flutter in his chest as he thought about how much he adored you.

"Thanks for coming out here to cheer me on," he said to you as he put you down on the ground again before pulling you into a hug, "I know it's not that short of a drive for you."

"It's not a problem! I'll always come to support you. I love watching you play," you reassured him, a bright smile on your face.

Iwaizumi chuckled slightly as he leaned down towards you and pressed a kiss against your lips. He only pulled away for a moment to hold your face in one of his hands and gaze into your eyes with admiration as he smiled at you.

One of the best parts about a victory was being able to share it with you: his biggest and most loving supporter.