Dear Readers :)

Hello my beloved readers :) how are ya doin?

So, it is with great honor that I officially end this book. It's been a good, long run with over 90 stories written and 110 parts total. That's a hell of a lot. I'm shook. But, do not fret! New things are coming your way, including updates in the other Haikyuu!! books I have. THIS IS NOT THE END! Well, it is of this book.

As I close it out and click the little "completed" button that I have so long avoided, I wanted to write a little letter of appreciation from me to you all, so I would love it if you read this part! I mean, I'd love it if ya read all the parts but especially this one lol.

Five years ago, when I first started writing on here, I did it as an outlet for my creative ideas involving my favorite anime. I thought, Hey, I like writing, so why don't I write stories that other people can read too? And, as a wonderful orange once said many times, WAPOW! Here I was. cetacean was my name and writing fan fiction was my game. And now, crazily enough, here I am again. Same name, same game, but more followers. It's wild because I never expected to gather so many readers and become so deeply involved in the community here. I just thought I would be chillin in the background talking to like maybe one person.

To see the progress I have made is amazing, but I truly know I wouldn't be where I am today without you all. You've inspired me to continue down this path, to return even after I was sure I was never coming back. Your endless love and support has lifted me up on my darkest days, and just knowing I get to share my stories with you all is what makes me happy. I love seeing you all get hyped up in the comments and sharing your thoughts. I love noticing that you added my books to your libraries. I love getting messages from you saying that my stories cheered you up or that you enjoy reading my work because I genuinely love knowing that what I do brings joy to you all. That really is my goal here.

Making this book was the scariest thing ever. I thought it was gonna fall flat on its face and that it would forever be buried underneath all the other books out there in this virtual library. I thought I was gonna do a horrible job at portraying the characters (and for the record, I still hold that fear with some of the volleyballers lol). But now, four years later, I'm so glad I took the chance and did it. And I'm forever thankful for all the love and support you've given me along the way and still give me today. It means the world. And it makes my heart so full to see how many reads, likes, and comments the stories in this book have gotten.

So, here's to you guys for making my whole life better. I've been through a lot of crazy shit during my time here and my time on this earth, and knowing I could come here to a group of amazing people life yourselves has helped me through a lot. Thank you! Never stop being yourselves!

I've been popping off and posting A LOT lately but that's because I want y'all to have plenty of new stuff to read in the very possible case I do end up leaving for awhile to get my shit together again. Life is unpredictable. Updates will slow down and I can't guarantee I'm going to be posting consistently soon as I make my way through another big transition in my life, but I will still update and be here until I say I can't. In the meantime, I'm excited to move on and see what else I can do. 

As I begin the journey into starting this process all over again, I hope you will join me! Also, remember all those requests you gave me? Haven't forgotten! BOOK 2 will feature new characters that I haven't written before including:

*Tendou Satori

*Miya Atsumu

*Goshiki Tsutomu

*Sakusa Kiyoomi

*Tanaka Saeko

*And many more...

I'm workin hard to expand the options! 

Also, I will be making the To Kill a Monster AU miniseries featuring Azumane Asahi and some of the other volleybaes into a separate book that will be arriving very soon, so be on the lookout for that as well!

Are you excited? I am! Much love to you all and I'll see ya in the next book!

~ Francesca