PDA {Takeda Ittetsu} (Request)

Takeda was a rather modest man when it came to many things. You, on the other hand, tended to be a bit more excitable. While your relationship tended to look quite strange—and sometimes even inappropriate—to others, nobody could deny that the two of you seemed to belong together. Ukai himself once compared your relationship to the kind that a rambunctious dog has with an owner who can't control it, and you both knew who was on which end of that analogy.

You were the overexcited pet who constantly jumped onto its owner, wagging its tail happily and licking its owner's face.

"Ittetsu, I brought you lunch!" you sang as you pranced into the faculty office and over to his desk. You smiled brightly as you set his homemade lunch down on his desk before taking his face in your hands and planting a kiss on his cheek.

Takeda blushed uncontrollably and cleared his throat. Luckily, the other staff members had left to office to go and get lunch, so there was nobody around to watch you fawn over him as you always did. Not that he had a problem with that. "Thank you, (f/n)," he replied gratefully and smiled against your lips as you kissed him again.

When you pulled away from him, your (e/c) eyes sparkling with a hint of mischievousness, you asked, "How's your day going, baby?" You moved closer to him and sat down on his lap, wrapping your arms around his neck.

Takeda felt beads of nervous sweat form on his forehead and he fixed his curly black hair before tentatively putting his arms around you. He knew by now that you liked to do this a lot, and you often made him suffer the embarrassment of PDA if people were around. You were the kind of dog that would sprint towards its owner and tackle him no matter where he was, whether it was at home or in a public place. You didn't care. You were going to show your affections whenever and wherever you wanted to.

"It's fine. I'm working on getting the team to another training camp in Tokyo," he answered and adjusted his glasses, "How's your day going?"

Your face brightened. "Oh, that's great, Ittetsu! You do so much for those boys and I'm sure they really appreciate having you around!" you commented happily. As you thought about your answer to his second question, your lips formed a slight pout. "But I've been pretty lonely sitting at home without my baby."

Takeda blushed slightly as you kissed him again, only pulling away when you heard the sound of the doorknob turning. When one of his coworkers walked into the room, you waved at him, and he waved back somewhat awkwardly even though he'd probably walked in on this same situation quite a few times.

"Well, I'll see you when you get home, baby. Have a good day!" you chirped as you got up off his lap and placed a final, parting kiss on his forehead, fixing his hair slightly out of habit.

Once you'd sashayed out of the room, Takeda found that he was still blushing both at your previous actions and at the fact that his coworker had walked in on the two of you once again. You always waved at him, like it was perfectly normal and appropriate for you to be sitting in his lap, and it embarrassed the hell out of him.

"Quite a wife you've got there," his coworker spoke with a knowing smile on his face.

"Yeah," Takeda replied slowly with a sheepish half-smile as he reached for the lunch you'd dropped off and started to open it.

His coworker chuckled. "Well, at least you know that she loves you."

Takeda's heart warmed slightly at the comment as he thought about you. "That's true."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While you were the rambunctious and overly affectionate pet, Takeda was the reserved owner who constantly tried to calm his pet down and weakly commanded it to behave without much success.

Whenever Takeda asked you for anything, such as something he'd left at home on accident, you always delivered it to him without hesitation. And when you arrived, no matter where he was, you always threw your arms around him and gave him a smooch to accompany your visit.

"Don't you have any shame, woman?" Ukai had asked once after you'd delivered Takeda's journal to him during practice.

"What? He's my husband and I love him," you'd stated when you had let go of Takeda for a moment, looking at Ukai and at the boys who were watching you closely.

The reactions to your comment among the boys was varied. Tsukishima rolled his eyes while Yamaguchi beamed with admiration. Nishinoya and Tanaka were near tears, wishing they could get Kiyoko to say something like that to them.

Ukai simply raised an eyebrow at you, so you turned back to Takeda and planted another kiss on his lips. "I'll see you when you get home, baby. Love you," you cooed softly as you began to walk back outside.

"Love you too," Takeda murmured, his face glowing bright pink.

"So beautiful...!" Tanaka and Nishinoya cried.

After Ukai sent the boys off to warm up, he leaned back against the wall of the gym and crossed his arms in front of his chest. "Quite a woman you've got there. Didn't know you liked that kind of girl."

Takeda scribbled notes down in the journal that you'd delivered to him, and he felt his blush deepen when he noticed a little note you'd left him at the corner of the page.

"You're doing such a great job, baby! Keep up the hard work! I love you, Ittetsu. (f/n)," it read.

He grinned childishly as he closed his journal and glanced over at Ukai, saying, "She might embarrass me sometimes, but I always know that she loves me, and I wouldn't trade her for the world."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Requested by @Momma_Bird_Meme
Hope you liked it!
Next: Kozume Kenma