Texting {Ushijima Wakatoshi}

Warning: Mild Spice
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ushijima's eyes flickered between the front of the lecture hall and the screen of his laptop as he typed down notes from his professor's lesson. He was so focused on his class that it took him a moment to notice a notification appear in the corner of his screen. When he paused for a moment to check it, he realized it was a text from you.

How's your class going? you'd asked.

Fine. Aren't you in class? he responded.

He closed the text conversation while he waited for you to type so he could continue taking notes. Soon, the bubble popped up again.

My lecture got cancelled today so I'm sitting at home, was your reply. He was about to type out a response, but his fingers froze when you added another message: Alone.

Wakatoshi held his breath for a moment, his fingers hanging tensely above the keyboard. By this point, his teacher's lecturing was simply a monotone sound he could only hear slightly in the back of his mind.

The main thing on his mind as he waited for you to finish typing another message was one thought: (L/n) (f/n), don't you dare.

But, alas, his sweet girlfriend dared.

I think you know what I'm thinking about.

Now Wakatoshi had no choice but to demand more information.

Enlighten me.

He could imagine the excited and mischievous smile you wore as you read his message and typed out a very descriptive message in return, detailing every thought on your mind to him in great depth.

Wakatoshi had always been a stickler for being exceptional when it came to school and volleyball, but no matter how focused he was, you knew how to snap his attention away from whatever he was doing and onto you with little to no effort. Your ability to capture his attention was one of the things he admired about you, but it was also one of the things about you that drove him mad. Especially in situations like this one.

I'm thinking about how badly I want you to f—

Wakatoshi closed the preview of your next message in a flash and took a deep breath as he tried to regain his composure and focus on the teacher's droning once again. He started to type out more notes, but he kept zoning out as his thoughts returned to you.

He wanted to read that message. But, he couldn't read it on his computer, since he didn't want his fellow classmates watching his screen and seeing what he knew were going to be dirty texts from you. He turned the notifications off on his laptop and took his phone off the desk, his heart skipping a beat slightly when he noticed another text pop up on his screen.

Wakatoshi bit his lip slightly and turned the brightness on his phone all the way down before opening your messages. His throat went completely dry as he read your wonderfully descriptive messages about your dirty thoughts.

Why are you doing this to me while I'm in class? was the only response he could muster.

Because you dared me to distract you during class, remember?

He couldn't believe you. When he hadn't been paying much attention to you earlier this week, you'd made a comment about how hard it was to get him to focus on you instead of on his schoolwork sometimes. He'd responded to your complaint by challenging you to distract him during class.

You said that if I distracted you, you might have to punish me, right? ;)

He clenched his jaw and tried to suppress a smile.

So do it. Punish me. What are you gonna do to me?

You'll find out, he told you.

He returned to his computer and tried his best to take more notes when all he could think about was what you'd written in your previous texts and all the things he wanted to do to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After his professor had dismissed the class, Wakatoshi packed up his things and rushed out of the lecture hall. Once he'd gotten out of the sea of students making their way out of class, he started running across campus to one of the main gates so he could get to the apartment as fast as he could.

On his way, he heard some of his teammates call out his name, but he waved them off and called out, "Not now!" as he passed them by.

When Wakatoshi was determined to do something, absolutely nothing could stop him. And right now, he was determined to have wild and amazing sex with the girl he loved. He was on a mission.

When he arrived at the entrance to the apartment complex the two of you lived in, he couldn't handle waiting for an elevator, so he sprinted up the stairs, taking three at a time, until he reached the sixth floor. By this time, he was panting and unbuttoning his jacket since he was sweating as well.

He took a moment to pride himself on making it to your apartment at a record time as he knocked on your door and desperately waited for you to answer. Moments like this made him appreciate being an athlete.

When he saw the door open and laid his lust-filled eyes on you, he practically burst into the apartment, shutting the door behind him and tossing his school bag to the side before scooping you up in his arms.

You didn't even get a chance to say his name before his hungry lips attacked yours, kissing you aggressively. You gripped his shoulders in response, already feeling short of breath at the sheer intensity of his desire.

"(F/n), you naughty girl," he growled when his lips separated from yours for a moment, "You should know better than to tease me like that."

"Oh, come on," was your coy response as he carried you into your bedroom and tossed you down on the bed, "You know I never back down from a challenge."

He chuckled wryly as he unbuttoned your shirt and pushed it away from your chest before undoing your bra and tossing it across the room. He only threw your clothes when you'd gotten him worked up, so you knew you were in for it now.

"I hope you're ready to face the consequences of your actions."

The sound of his deep voice and the fact that his gaze never left yours—even as he undressed both of you and touched you—were enough to make you melt.

Good thing your neighbors were in class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: thinking about making a book dedicated to these spicy stories so y'all know where to look when you want to read these kinds of stories :))))) thoughts?