Epilogue

A/N: Should I say beware and read at your own risk?  I'd rather not. After all, you've been waiting for this since Chapter 1. So instead of beware, I'd rather say, ENJOY!

Epilogue

With all the tension between us during the drive from Tagaytay to Metro Manila, I wasn't shock when he suddenly scooped me up and carried me the moment I went out of his car. Binuhat niya ako hanggang sa second floor ng bahay niya at ni hindi niya pnansin ang mga katulong na nakasalubong namin at bumati sa amin. When we reached his room and after he kicked the door of his bedroom closed, our lips fused in frenzied passion.

Ibinaba niya ako sa sahig habang hinahalikan at hinapit ako sa bewang para magdikit ang mga katawan namin. I groaned when I felt his arousal on my stomach. Pakiramdam ko, nanghina bigla ang mga tuhod ko kaya nangunyapit ako sa balikat niya.

Biglang nag iba ang tempo ng paghalik niya sa akin. It became gentler and more passionate. My head is spinning and I can't seem to open my eyes because of the desire that is starting to consume me.

'"Sweetheart, let us take this slow. I want you to remember and enjoy every moment, Missy" He whispered and nibbled my lower lip and his hands caress my bare back. Naramdaman ko ang pagtayuan ng mga balahibo ko.

His lips left my mouth and trailed kisses to my jaw. Kulang na lang habulin ko ang mga labi niya because of the emptiness I've felt when his lips left mine. But then, his kisses on my neck is enough to make me moan and soon I felt my dress pooled on my feet. He stopped kissing me and looked at me from head to toe. The desire shadowed his eyes as he surveyed my almost naked body. I felt so exposed and desired.

Sa klase ng tingin na binibigay niya sa akin, pakiramdam ko, ako ang pinakamaganda at pinakaseksing babae sa mundo. I feel so proud, kaya siguro hindi ko din sinubukan na takpan ang kahubdan ko sa harap niya.

Nagkatinginan kami at walang nagsalita sa amin. Maybe, words are not necessary because we understood each other. I can very well read how much he want me.

Napasinghap ako nung itinaas niya ang kamay niya and he traced my face with his fingers down to my neck, my chest and on top of my breast, then it stayed there encircling the bud until it ache with wanting.

"Oh!" I moaned when his lips followed the path of his fingers. What he is doing, is achingly delicious. I felt the heat travelled from the point where his lips touched to my center and I felt myself dampen.

Nagsimula na ding maglakbay ang mga kamay ko. I started unbuttoning his polo but my hand is trembling kaya hirap na hirap ako hanggang sa tinulungan na niya akong mahubad ang damit niya.

Tinapon na lang niya basta ang nahubad niyang damit at sinunod ang pantalon niya, leaving only his boxers. I gasped as I saw how perfect he is. My hand itch to touch his body. He groaned when my fingers caress his bare chest. He gently pushed me until I felt the mattress on my back and I felt his body on top of me.

He started kissing me again while his hands started caressing my skin. Ang sarap ng pakiramdam ng katawan niya sa itaas ng katawan ko. Then I moaned when I felt his hands on top of my breast kneading it and then tweaking both of my nipples. I arched my body, wanting more and my fingers dugged on his back. I felt delirious as his touch intensified but then his hand moved lower down to my flat stomach and down to my thigh and his lips replaced his hand, His mouth moved to my breasts, his tongue licking, tasting and sucking the tips. Hindi ko na alam kung saan ko pa ibabaling ang ulo ko. Pakiramdam ko mauubusan ako ng hininga dahil sa ginagawa niya.

His hand started caressing my center with my panties on but soon he started getting rid of that little piece of fabric and I almost shouted when his hand found the aching and very sensitive bud in my center.