Chapter 11: New Songs *EDITED*

Olivia's POV:

We started playing the first game.

"Yeah!" I yelled.

"Five-two loser!" I yelled running around the room celebrating. The other boys were laughing and Louis was sulking.

"Well you still have to win three games," Louis said.

"How are you so good at Fifa?" Harry asked.

"I play loads at home. Loads of video games but mainly guys games so I'm awesome," I said.

"Damn," Louis muttered.

The next game Louis won four-two.

"Oh yeah, I'm the winner now," Louis shouted.

"Just wait and see, I will beat you," I said and we played again.

The next game I won seven-five and the last game I won three-two.

"Yeah, I'm the winner, you suck!" I said shouting and running round the sofas while the others laughed.

"Meh," Louis said.

"Give me the twenty pounds and the twenty pounds from the swimming race, nearly forgot about that," I said holding my hand out to Louis.

He got the money out of his pocket and reluctantly handed it over while the other boys were still laughing. He then went and sat on the sofa sulking. Me and Harry looked at each other and then walked over to him.

"Aw Lou, don't be sad," I said snuggling up to Louis' side.

"Come on Boobear, don't be mad. You'll always be my favourite," Harry said in a mock baby voice snuggling to Louis' other side.

After a moment he started laughing and we both hugged him.

"I will beat you one day Liv," he said.

The boys then started to watch the TV.

I then got up and dragged Niall up with me, and pulled him towards the kitchen. All the boys started wolf whistling and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up, I just want food!" I yelled at them and they all started laughing.

"Yeh, sure. Whatever," Harry said but I turned to Niall.

"I want to make nachos but I don't really know how or where all the ingredients are so help me," I said.

"Ok but I get more nachos than the others for helping," Niall said and I laughed.

"Sure," I said and then we started.

I got out the cheese, guacamole, salsa and sour cream from the fridge and Niall got three large packets of corn chips and put them on a dish. I started grating all the cheese while Niall covered some of the crisps in salsa, some in sour cream and some in guacamole. After that, we covered them all in cheese so there was a lot of it and then put them in the oven. I didn't know how to use the grill so Niall cooked them. After about five minutes, they were done.

"Thanks for helping me," I said to Niall as he took them out of the oven.

"No problem, I'll do anything for food," he said and I looked at him raising my eyebrows.

"And you," he said with puppy dog eyes and hugging me so I couldn't belp but laugh.

We then took the nachos through to the boys who were still watching TV and we put them on the coffee table.

"Nachos!" Niall and I shouted in the lounge and the other boys laughed but said thanks.

We all started eating the nachos which were finished very quickly. After about an hour, we started getting tired and I just let out a big yawn while lying my head on Niall's lap as he played with my hair.