Chapter 20: I Love You *EDITED*

WARNING: This chapter is PG-13. If you are squimish, sensitive to the topics of violence, beatings, cruelty, segestive rape then please do not read and is not recommended for young readers as somethings may be disturbing.

Olivia's POV:

I heard a door slam against the wall waking me up. I sat up slowly only to be pushed down on to the bed making me wince. I looked up to see Mason on top of me looking down.

"Three o'clock and time for some morning fun," he sneered getting closer to my face.

"If you don't go with it I will punish you and trust me, it will hurt," he said and I winced at his words.

He started moving his hands all over my body, up and down my torso, up my legs and on the inside of my thighs. He trailed kissed from my stomach up to my chest making tears leak out of my eyes. I tried to move but I couldn't being so injured. He then trailed kisses up my neck and all over my face before stopping on my lips. The tears kept pouring out of my eyes me now not being able to hold them back. I felt a sharp pain as he slapped me again.

"No crying, you will enjoy this otherwise you can't expect to live another day," he said glaring and I gulped.

He carried on kissing and touching me, putting his hands up my shirt and my shorts. I shuddered as he did that hoping for someone to help me.

He carried on with this and started to pull my top up when I heard footsteps. We both froze but after a moment, I tried to get up. Mason then stood up pulling me with him making me wince at the pain. I tried to speak out but Mason covered my mouth from behind so I could not shout out for help. He pulled me over to face the door and I felt him pull a knife up to my throat. My breath hitched in my throat as I felt the blade press against my neck.

"If you make a sound, I will slit your throat," he whispered menacingly and I gasped.

We heard more footsteps and then the door was forced open and a large group of police officers entered the room armed with guns.

"Sir, please put the knife down and let the girl go," one officer said but Mason tightened his grip on me.

"No, if you come any closer I will kill her," he said ruthlessly.

I felt the tear fall thick and fast down my cheeks as Mason pressed the knife against my neck causing a bit of blood to come out.

"If you don't surrender, we will have to shoot. Please put the knife down and let the girl go now," another officer said aiming his gun at Mason.

"No, if you come closer I will kill her," he threatened.

The police officers in front of us were distracting Mason and kept talking to him trying to get him to surrender. I noticed some of the officers getting closer to us as the others talked to Mason. My eyes flitted to the police officer to the right of me and he mouthed it's ok, stay calm and I gave him a small smile saying ok.

The officers keep talking to Mason trying to get him to surrender and I winced as I felt the knife being pressed into my neck even more. After a moment, the officer to the left of me lunged forward grabbing Mason's arm with the knife and turned it away from me and the officer to the right who told me to stay calm pulled me away from Mason.

I grabbed the officer who was next to me to know Mason would not grab me back and I clung on to the officer as he held me away from Mason. The other officers then took Mason down, wrestling the knife away from him and they then handcuffed him holding him so he could not get away. They led him out through the warehouse and I followed with the other officers out to the open air.