Chapter 26: Our Interview *EDITED*

Olivia's POV:

We all made our way onstage and sat on the sofa. I was on the end next to Niall but once they had all sat down, there wasn't much space left for me.

"Move up," I said to the guys gesturing them to move along.

They all moved up, crossing their legs over each other until their was space for me.

"Thank you," I said sitting down and the crowd laughed.

"Oh yeah interview, oops sorry," I said and they laughed some as did the boys so I hit Niall's shoulder.

"Hey what was that for?" he asked.

"For laughing at me," I said.

"But the others did too," he said.

"Well I couldn't reach them, hit them yourself from me then," I said rolling my eyes.

Niall then did what I said and hit Zayn who then glared at him but hit Harry who hit Louis who hit Liam.

"But, I have no one to hit," Liam moaned.

"What about James?" I asked shrugging.

"Ok," Liam said before hitting James.

"What, who do I hit," James said laughing along with the audience.

"One of the camera guys!" I shouted and he laughed.

"How about we just leave it there and do the interview," he said laughing.

"Oh yeah, we'll play hitting dominoes later," I said making the audience laugh.

"Wow Liv, going for an older guy now," Louis said winking making the audience laugh.

"You dirty minded people," I said laughing.

"Ah, no she's more interested in this," James said pulling up pictures of me and Niall lying on the sun lounger and some others of us lying together that the boys had posted.

"So what's going on then?" James said looking at me and Niall.

"We were just, you know messing around," I said hopefully convincingly.

"Yeah Liv is like one of the guys," Niall said and the others nodded.

"So you change in front of them?" James asked.

"No, I'm not that much of one of the guys," I said shaking my head.

"You should," Harry said winking.

"Oi shut up cheeky," I said to him.

"Zayn, please could you hit Harry over the head for that," I said in a sweet voice and he did.

"Ow," Harry moaned.

"Serves you right perv," I said.

"Right lets move on so which of you are taken?" James asked.

I was dreading this question, I didn't really want to tell people about me and Niall yet as I wanted it to be private for a bit but I didn't want to lie to the fans because they deserve the truth. I had a feeling that Liam was also dreading this question as he was having to say he was single for the first time and Niall was probably feeling the same as me.

Zayn and Louis were the only ones that put their hands up.

"Really, Liam not you?" James asked.

"No not anymore," he sighed.

"I'm sorry mate," he said.

"Well maybe it just wasn't meant to be. It was a mutual thing and I would appreciate it if people didn't hate on Danielle for this because it wasn't her fault at all I guess it just wasn't working," he said and James nodded.