Chapter 37: Happy Birthday Niall

Olivia's POV:

 "HAPPY BIRTHDAY NI" I yelled in his ear as he slept.

"Fucking hell" he muttered opening his eyes.

"Ni, get up, you're 20 today" I said shaking him and he laughed.

"Alright alright I'm up babe" He said kissing me on the lips.

I then sat up and got out of bed and went to the kitchen. I made a full English breakfast before going back into the bedroom with the food on the tray.

"Here you are" I said handing him the tray as he sat up and placed it on his lap.

"Liv this is amazing, thanks" He said kissing my cheek quickly and then digging in.

I then took a picture of him eating and posted it on Twitter '@NiallOfficial enjoying his birthday breakfast in bed' I wrote.

I then grabbed myself some of the left over food I cooked with was more than enough and then I put the plates in the dishwasher.

"So what's happening today" Niall asked.

"Well I thought I would take you to play golf as you love it so much and I need a teacher and then your party tonight and I think the boys hired out a club and invited everyone" I said and his smile grew.

"That's awesome, man I love you" He said sighing and I laughed but blushed.

"Good because I love you too, now get ready" I said getting up.

I picking out some clothes suitable for golf before going to take a quick shower.

Once I was done in the shower, I then changed into my clothes. I wore a black skirt and a red polo shirt as well as a white belt, a black cap, white trainers and white golf gloves.

"You know, as a golfing guy, you look extremely hot" He said and I smirked walking up to him and putting my lips next to his ear.

"So do you" I whispered before walking out of the room smirking.

After Niall was ready, we went down to the car, loaded up the golf clubs and set off to the golf course that Niall was a member at. We arrived and signed in before heading out to the course.

"Niall, I have no idea how to do this" I said after my third swing missing the ball.

"Here let me help" He said.

He then came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and covered my hands on the golf club. He positioned my hands correctly and then positioned my stance.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded before we swung the club together hitting the ball straight to the green.

"Oh my god, that was amazing" I said hugging Niall and he swung me around.

"Ok, my turn" He said before swinging and getting it on the fairway.

"Wow, you're so good" I said and he smiled.

"You know, I'm glad we get to play golf together, I've always wanted to" He said and I smiled as we walked along.

"Well I've always wanted to try golf, I'm glad I have such a great teacher" I said kissing his cheek.

We spent the rest of the afternoon making our way round the golf course. Of course Niall won but I did get better by the end of the game. Once we were finished, we headed back home to get ready for tonight.

I had another shower and then styled my hair with light ringlets. I then did some make up with some light foundation, smokey eyes and lip gloss. I then picked out my outfit of the night. I chose a nude dress  that went in at the waist and out down to my mid thigh and had a cut out in the middle. I also wore feather earrings, and a large ring. I chose a nude sequin bag and nude high heel ankle boots with gold studs.