Chapter 14: The Award Show *EDITED*

Olivia's POV:

"Niall, Liv isn't in her room," Louis said as the boys burst into the room.

"Oh," Louis then said as he saw us.

"Ergh god Louis can't you be quieter in the mornings," I said sitting up in Niall's bed.

"We were worried, you weren't in your room," Louis said and I softened.

"Oh I'm sorry, I had a nightmare," I said lying my head on Niall.

"Oh, ok," Louis said.

"Well guys, it's nine, we have to get ready to leave soon," Liam said.

"Ok, are we getting ready in our award show clothes when we get to London?" I asked him getting out of Niall's bed.

"Yeah, we are staying in a hotel for the night which we can get ready in so just wear casual clothes," he said and I nodded leaving to go to my room.

I changed into a white crop top, some short denim overalls and white converse. I packed a bag with my clothes for the award show and some other things for our stay overnight. I didn't bother putting on make up because Lou would do it later. I then left my room to go downstairs when I met Harry walking out of his room.

"Hey Liv," he said.

"Hey Haz," I said.

"Are you ready to go to your first award show?" he asked smiling as we headed downstairs.

"Yes and no," I said and he gave me a questioning look.

"Yes I'm excited but I'm nervous. Knowing me, I'd probably trip over, especially in heels," I said and he laughed.

"Don't worry babe, you'll be fine," he said and I smiled as we walked to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

Liam, Louis and Zayn were already at the table and had made a cooked breakfast for everyone. I got a plate and served myself. I got eggs, bacon, sausages, beans, and some toast. I went to sit with the boys and Harry followed. We ate our breakfast and talked about what was happening today. Niall came down soon after and got himself some breakfast as well.

"So what are you nominated for?" I asked them.

"Best group and best love song for Little Things," Zayn said.

"Wow that's awesome," I said and they nodded.

We carried on eating our breakfast. The boys management were providing a car for us which arrived at ten driven by Paul. We made sure we had everything and me and Niall snuck some extra food into our bags for the journey as we would get room service when we got to London but wouldn't be making any stops on the way.

As we got to the lobby we saw Mason. His injury's looked worse than Niall's who was looking at him smugly. Mason saw us too but his eyes flickered towards Paul and he stayed where he was. I sighed but Niall was still glaring at him.

"Come on," I said to Niall grabbing his hand and he carried on walking.

We got in the car and headed off to London.

"Did you see Mason's face," Louis said sniggering.

"I know. Niall, you really beat the crap out of him, Mason is defiantly worse off," Harry said and Niall smirked.

For the next two hours we sat in the car talking, playing on our phones and me and Niall ate the food we brought secretly when the others weren't looking.

"What was that?" Liam asked after I had just put a few crisps into my mouth and froze.

"Nothing," I said still with the crisps in my mouth.