Chapter 22: Poolside Interview *EDITED*

Olivia's POV:

 I woke up the next morning in Niall's arms and I smiled at him sleeping peacefully.

"Liv, Simon's on the phone!" Louis shouted coming into my room and passing me the phone.

"Hello," I said.

"Hi Olivia, I have arranged a press conference for you for this afternoon at three," Simon said.

"Ok, that sounds good," I said. 

"Right, well I will send a car for you and the boys, I'm guessing you still need help getting around," he said.

"Yeah I do and that sounds good," I said.

"Ok, well be ready by one," he said.

"Ok sounds good," I said. 

"I have sorted a schedule for you so I will go over it with you at the conference," He said.

"Ok thanks," I said.

"Ok, bye," he said.

"Bye," I replied hanging up.

"What did he want?" Louis asked.

"He said the press conference is today at three and we all have to be ready by one. He will give me my schedule as well," I said

"Ok, I'll wake the others, you should check your Twitter for mentions from Haz and Liam," he said leaving the room.

I wondered what they tweeted and went on my new phone. The boys had insisted on buying another one, but I was still able to use my sim card and I said I would pay them back as soon as I could. I looked at Harry's Twitter first which had a picture of me and Niall lying on the sofa yesterday and a picture of us sleeping in my bed. Liam's Twitter had a picture of Niall carrying me up the stairs. I laughed and then put my phone back on charge.

"Niall, wake up," I said poking his cheek.

After a moment he woke up and smiled.

"Morning love," he said smiling.

"Morning," I said kissing him lightly.

He started to kiss me back deepening the kiss. I kept kissing him until I had to pull away to breath and I smiled at him.

"What's happening today," he asked brushing some hair out of my face.

"Um, I have the press conference at three, we have to be ready at one and Simon is sending a car," I said and he nodded.

"Ok, I'll get ready," he said sitting up and I followed.

He got out of the bed and then looked at me leaning down. I stretched my neck up and kissed him again.

"You know, I love waking up and going to sleep next to you everyday," Niall said smiling down.

"Me too," I said giving him a peck on the lips.

"Now go change," I said and he laughed.

"Ok, ok, I'll come back to help you downstairs after," he said walking to the door.

"Thanks, oh and should I wear something quite nice for the conference?" I asked.

"Yeah, probably best," he said leaving.

I chose to wear a white dress that was mid thigh length. I put a bit of mascara and lip balm on. I also put on some concealer but I didn't bother with foundation because I still had a black eye and a bump on my forehead which there was no point trying to cover up even though the scratches and bruises were now gone. I still had the big cut on my lip and neck which both had strips on them.