Chapter 19: Kidnapped *EDITED*

WARNING: This chapter is PG-13. If you are squimish, sensitive to the topics of violence, beatings, cruelty, segestive rape then please do not read and is not recommended for young readers as somethings may be disturbing.

Olivia's POV:

I spent the next week mainly in the studio working on more of my songs for the album as well as tweaking some parts of other songs. I was also discussing with the boys, their writers and mine about us all doing a song together, which was quickly agreed on. The writers suggested that we all work on bits of the song together and then in a few weeks, we could bring it in and both our writing teams and the six of us would work on it together before sorting out the music and recording. I had also been doing a bit of publicity at some live gigs where lots of different artists can perform so I did a few of them singing covers.

I woke up the next Saturday morning now having lived with the boys for three weeks. I decided to go to Starbucks as I wanted a chocolate chip cookie and a vanilla frapechino. The guys were in the lounge or at the table so I told then I would be back soon and had my phone on me. I then left the penthouse and went down to the lobby in the lift.

I walked through the lobby stopping at the shop for a moment making a mental note to buy a pair of cute denim wash shorts when I got back. I walked towards the exit when someone blocked my way.

"Hey babe, how about you join me in my room," Mason said and I shuddered

"No way in hell, leave me alone you prick," I said walking around him and exiting the lobby.

There was a big van outside which I assumed was for a delivery and a few people around but not loads as it was still morning. I heard footsteps behind me but I walked down the hotel stairs. Once I got to the bottom of the stairs, I turned to Mason.

"Hey, jerk, leave me alone!" I said loudly before I felt a hand cover my mouth.

I tried to scream but it wasn't possible. I bit his hand but he didn't let go. Instead, he dragged me to the open van and pushed me in the back. He tied my hands with a blindfold and tied one around my mouth so I couldn't yell. As he closed the doors behind him, locking me in, I felt tears running down my cheeks.

How could this be happening, I was being kidnapped. I might never see my family again, or my friends, the guys, Niall. I couldn't just sit there, I needed to do something. The boys wouldn't be expecting me back for a while, who knows what would of happened by then I thought to myself wiping away the tears with my arm.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and tried to text Niall with it.

To Niall: Help Mason kidnap.

I sent it to him hoping he would see and react quickly. I didn't want Mason to hear or see so I sent the text quick.

Mason drove for what felt like an hour and then stopped. Before I knew it, the van doors opened and Mason pulled me out. I though about making a run for it but Mason's grip was too strong. He dragged me along the gravel and towards an old abandoned warehouse. The windows were all blocked up and the door slightly bent in where someone had broken into it before. He pulled me inside the warehouse which revealed one big room and a door coming off of it. He dragged me to the door, untied the blindfolds and threw me on the floor.

I felt a sharp pain in my knee where it had scraped along the floor and my eyes began to well up. I tried to hid it but Mason saw and walked up to me so he was standing over me leering down. He bent down and stroked my cheek. I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me.

"Well aren't you a worthless piece of shit," hr muttered in my ear and I shook.

He then slapped my face making me whimper.