Chapter 18: The Nightclub *EDITED*

Olivia's POV:

I woke up the next morning at half past nine and went downstairs to get breakfast in my pajamas. As I walked past the others rooms I heard people moving around and guessed they were getting ready. I walked down the stairs and saw Niall and Harry at the kitchen table.

"Hey guys," I said walking to the kitchen to get some food.

"Hey Liv," they said.

I got some cereal and then went to sit with the guys.

"Are the others still upstairs?" Niall asked and Harry snorted.

"Yeah they are awake, I heard them," I said and Harry smirked.

"You're lucky you're at the end of the hall not near Liam's, Louis' or Zayn's rooms," Harry said laughing.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Lets just say they all got some action last night and this morning is round two," Harry said laughing at my expression.

"Ergh, I heard them when I walked past. I'm glad I didn't go in their rooms," I groaned.

"Lovely," I said sarcastically and they both laughed.

I ate my breakfast and talked with the guys. After about an hour, El and Lou came downstairs and walked to the kitchen. Harry wolf whistled at them and we laughed.

"Looks like you can get some," I said to Louis laughing.

"Oh yeah," he replied laughing and El hit his arm.

After a little while, both Dani and Liam, and Perrie and Zayn came down for breakfast. Harry wolf whistled at them both and the conversations were similar to Louis' and El's. Once everyone was finished the girls went to pack up their things as they were leaving before lunch. They finished packing and came down with their things.

We all said goodbye and hugs promising to meet up soon and to text and talk to each other. Liam, Louis and Zayn went down to help with their bags and say goodbye downstairs and Harry decided to make some lunch. He was making chicken fajitas. The boys came back up and they looked angry.

"What's wrong?" I asked them.

"Mason," Louis spat with gritted teeth.

"Oh god I'm sorry," I said looking down.

"Don't be, it's not your fault," Liam said sighing.

"What did he say?" I asked wearily.

"He said, he said to us that you should watch your back," Zayn said nervously.

"Great, now he's threatening me," I said putting my head in my hands.

"Don't worry about him," Niall said rubbing my back.

After thirty minutes, the fajitas were ready and we ate them. They tasted great and then we went and watched a film.

"What we watching?" Harry asked.

"Toy Story three, I like this film it's cute," I said holding the box up.

"Fine," Zayn said stretching on the sofa.

"Yay," I said putting the film in and then sitting on the sofa next to Niall.

I snuggled into Niall leaning on his shoulder with his arm around me playing with my hair. This was now kind of our thing and was the way we sat everyday. We watched the film and then once it finished, we started talking.

"So Liv, we were thinking about going to the local nightclub Friday night," Harry said looking at me.

"Yeah El told me and she found a dress and shoes that I should wear," I said.