Chapter 42: Christmas

Olivia's POV:

I then spent the next month touring around America on my own with Mariah as my supporting act. My album was released a few days before the tour started and made it to number 1 in USA, UK as well as many other countries. I was now back with the boys in California. I had just finished the tour and it was now two weeks until Christmas. Me and Niall had decided to go Christmas shopping together before heading back to the UK. 

"Ni get up, we're going shopping today." I said shaking him.

"Mmmmm." He moaned.

"Ni, I will never kiss you again if you don't wake up." I whispered in his ear causing him to wake up.

"Ok, I'm coming." He said stretching and then sitting up.

"Good boy." I said before getting out of bed and taking a shower.

I continued to shower when the bathroom door opened. I assumed Niall needed something from the bathroom and ignored him. That was until the shower door opened and I was faced with a naked Niall.

"Niall what are you doing." I half shouted.

"I need a shower." He said innocently.

"But I'm in here." I told him.

"Saving water." He winked before getting in the shower making me roll my eyes.

"You are such a horny bastard." I laughed.

We spent the next 20 minutes showering before I got out and went to get changed. I changed into a dark blue green dress with a belt around the waist and a V neck. I also wore some black leather bracelets, the promise ring, the necklace, and some sunglasses. 

Niall finished getting ready in shorts, a t-shirt and some sunglasses before we headed down to breakfast. We were net with a few fans and took some pictures. After breakfast, we left and hopped in a car that had been hired for the boys and Niall drove us to a near by mall.

"Wow, this place is massive." I said looking around the mall.

"Not like where you live is it?" Niall said and I shook my head.

"So babe, where do you want to go first?" He asked, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"No idea, I need some where to shop for the guys and Jamie, then I'll find somewhere for the girls stuff, and then my family, and of course you." I told him.

"Ok, how about here." Niall said pointing to a music store.

We looked around the store and I picked up a couple of things, as did Niall. We then went to the apple store, a game store and a few others. We also went to some clothing shops and into a baby shop so I could get something for my little brother.

We had both noticed by now, a small group of girls that had been following us from afar so we went to talk to them.

"Hey girls." Niall said and they all looked very shocked.

"Hi." One of them squeaked.

"How are you all." I asked them.

"Very good, umm, could we have a photo." One of the girls rushed out and we both nodded and agreed.

They all took photos with us and then we left and headed to get something to eat. We decided to stop at Nandos where we talked about everything since we had seen each other last before I left for the tour. We then split up for a bit to by each other presents. Once we had finished, we left and headed to the car with all our bags.

"That was a good day." I said in the car with Niall and he agreed taking his hand in mine while he drove with the other.

"It was lovely babe." He said kissing my hand before resting in on his leg.