Chapter 23: The Park *EDITED*

Olivia's POV:

Once we got back to the hotel, the boys wanted to go to the pool which I agreed with so I put my bikini on with the white shorts and blue denim shirt that I wore when we went to the pool after the press conference. I also wore my converse. The boys all got in the pool except Niall and I who sat on the beach chairs. I took off my shirt and shorts so I was just in my bikini.

I started putting sun cream on my face as it was very hot and I burnt easily on my face, chest, shoulders and back but not my arms or legs which tanned. I then started putting sun cream on my shoulders. As I did my chest, I glanced over at Niall who was watching and he was turned on. I saw the bulge in this swim trunks and decided to tease him a bit. I finished doing my chest and turned to Niall.

"Niall, hun, could you get my back," I said handing him the cream.

"Uh, sure," he croaked and I smiled as I pulled my hair around my shoulder and turned away from him.

I loosened my bikini strap slightly so it was loose and let him rub the sun cream into my back. Once he finished, I put the cream away and went to lie down.

"Oh, Niall, one more thing, could you re tie my bikini strap," I asked sweetly.

"Uh, yeah sure," he said.

I moved over to him and sat on his lap he retied it. I felt him get harder and I laughed unable to hold it in any more.

"Aw, Liv come on, you were doing that on purpose," he said groaning as the strap was tied.

I turned to him and kissed him on his jaw and up to his lips but just to the side teasing him more.

"Come on Liv," he groaned and I giggled.

"You're the one who's turned on," I whispered kissing his neck as he moaned.

"It's normal, and look what your doing to me," he said.

"That's not my problem," I said smirking and kissing his neck again making him groan.

"It is now," he said huskily which was very sexy.

He lay down on the chair and turned me so I was facing him and he pulled me down until out lips met. He kissed me hungrily for a few minutes as we ignored the other boys. I moved my lips and kissed down his jaw and down his neck until I found his sweet spot. I nibbled and sucked as he moaned and I felt him against my leg. I kept going until he moaned a little to loudly.

"What's going on here," I head a voice behind me.

Louis, Harry, Liam and Zayn were all looking down on us. I blushed and got off of Niall and into my own chair. Niall tried to cover himself with a towel, but not before they all noticed.

"No way, you dirty kids!" Louis screamed making me look away.

"Lou, shut up," Niall said.

"Niall got turned on, Niall got turned on!" Harry yelled laughing and running around with Louis as I giggled.

While they were running around Liam and Zayn were looking at us smiling.

"What did you do Liv?" Liam asked.

"Hey, it was him," I said pointing to Niall.

"What did you do?" Zayn asked.

"I was just putting on sun cream innocently, before I noticed and then I thought I'd tease him," I said mumbling at the end and they both laughed.

"Ah well, Niall will have to sort himself out because we are not having little Nialls or Olivias running around," Liam said smirking.

"Dude!" Niall and I yelled embarrassed.