Chapter 34: Ed Sheeran *EDITED*

Olivia's POV:

On Wednesday all of the girls went shopping and we met some fans in the city. Niall and I were meant to be hanging out on the Thursday, but because of what happened we didn't, and we hadn't properly talked since the premiere. Today we are heading back to England. We walked into the airport to the private area to wait for the planes. The boys and I were going back to Birmingham, and the rest of the girls were going back to London so we had to say goodbye today. I gave all the girls hugs before the boys went to hug them and say goodbye to their girlfriends. Once they were all finished and the plane for Birmingham was ready, I gave all the girls a quick hug.

"Remember, give Niall a chance and give him time," Katie said to me as I hugged her.

"Yeah ok, thanks for your help this week," I said.

"No problem," she said pulling away before turning to Harry.

Once everyone was done, we made our way out of the airport and towards the plane. I spent most of the journey listening to music and sleeping. I talked to the other guys a bit when they came over to me but not to Niall. Once we landed, we headed straight back to the hotel.

"Ah hotel sweet hotel," Louis said stretching his arms as we walked into the penthouse.

"Great, now I'm going upstairs to unpack and sleep," I said picking up my case from the luggage cart.

"Ok, by the way, Simon called and he wants to meet you tomorrow at the studio," Liam said as I walked up the stairs.

"Ok, I'll see you guys later," I said before walking into the landing and into my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, I woke up at eight in the morning and started getting ready to meet Simon. I took a shower and then went back to my room to pick out some clothes. I chose to wear a cream printed dress that pinched at the waist and had a brown belt. I also chose a small brown shoulder bag, some brown flats, sunglasses and the necklace and ring Niall brought me. I then headed downstairs to get some breakfast. Harry had cooked some bacon and eggs so I put some on my plate and sat at the table with Harry, Liam and Louis.

"So Liv are you going to forgive Niall soon?" Harry asked me and the other boys looked up from their food.

"I don't know, I guess if I have the right reasons to," I said.

"Isn't the fact you love him reason enough?" Liam asked.

"Not if I want my doubts to go away," I told him and he nodded.

"Ok, but don't leave it too long," he said.

"It's up to Niall," I said.

"What's up to Niall," Niall said walking down the stairs.

"Nothing," I muttered and he sighed before getting some breakfast.

I didn't talk for the rest of the morning until we left for the studio in a car. Fifteen minutes later, we got to the studio and I walked into Simon's office while the rest of the boys waited outside. I walked in to see Simon sitting in his chair at one end of the table with some of my temporary management and some other people I didn't know. Sat in the seat next to the one I walked to was a ginger head of hair.

"Ed!" I shouted before hugging him and he laughed.

"Good to see you too Liv," he said before I let go of him and sat in my seat.

"Sorry," I said to Simon and he smiled.

"No problem, glad to see you are acquainted," he said and I smiled.