Chapter 32: The VMAs *EDITED*

Olivia's POV:

I woke up on Saturday morning at nine from the alarm we had set last night as the VMAs were today. Yesterday, we all spent the day in the hotel pool. The boys went to the gym while the girls all went to the spa. We just relaxed all day and got room service as well as having a movie night in Jesy, Jade and Leigh-anne's room as their's was the biggest. I sat up and turned the alarm off before looking over at Niall who was sound asleep.

"Niall wake up," I said nudging his side but he did nothing.

"Niall wake up," I said louder and shoving him but he only stirred lightly before going back to sleep.

"Niall wake up now," I said climbing onto him and straddling his stomach.

"Nah," Niall moaned reaching his arms up and pulling me down so we were now chest to chest.

"Niall get up we have the VMAs today," I said leaning close to his lips.

"Mmm I will. Kiss," Niall said and I giggled.

"Fine but you have to get up now or I will never kiss you again," I said and he sat up.

"I'm up," he said looking at me and I laughed.

"Fine," I said now sitting on his lap, my legs wrapped around his stomach. I gave him a quick kiss before getting up to get ready.

"Liv," he moaned and I smirked.

"Get ready," I said before going to my wardrobe and picking out some Denim shorts and a tank top.

Niall changed into some shorts and a tank and then we went down stairs to get some breakfast. We walked to the dining area hand in hand and went over to the breakfast buffet. We got the food and then went to sit with the others who were already down here as well as some of the security. We ate our food before getting up to leave.

"Right, you all have to be ready in you VMA clothes by four this afternoon so give yourself enough time. Lou will be here for the boys to do their make up and hair. Girls, well Liv, Lou will do your hair and make up as well since you don't have a hair or make up artist yet and you Little Mix girls have your stylists are coming so they can help you. Katie, Eleanor, I asked a favour and the girls hair and make up artists will be able to do your hair or make up if you need it so just let them know when they get here," Paul said and we all nodded.

"And we will have a car ready for you at the back entrance so people wont see you, also, you boys and Liv will be going in one car," another security guard said.

"You girls will go in another car," he said gesturing to the Little Mix girls.

"And you two will go in another car," he said pointing to Katie and El.

"Okay," we all replied before walking off.

"Don't be late," Paul called and we all nodded.

We all went up to our rooms and Niall and I decided to do a follow spree on Twitter while watching a film on the TV. I went to get a shower just before lunch so I didn't have to do it later. We ordered room service for lunch and then started getting ready. Niall got in the shower just when Lou got here.

"Hey Liv, are you ready?" she asked.

"Yeah, Niall's showering and I already have," I said.

"Ok, sit over here and I'll do you're hair and make up," she said leading me over to the chair at the table opposite the bed.

After about thirty minutes, Niall finished showering and came out in his towel while Lou was half way through curling my hair. She did my hair similar to last night where I had loose ringlets scattered around my head and then she separated them to make it look more natural. She then got on with my make up while Niall changed into his clothes. She did light make up with some powder and concealer as well as mascara and eye liner on the top lid. She also did a smokey eye effect with eye shadow but it wasn't too dark and some pink lip gloss.