Chapter 31: New York *EDITED*

Olivia's POV:

I stepped out of the plane, Niall following close behind me with his hand at the bottom of my back. As we walked down the steps, there was a group of airport security there to escort us. There was no fans or paparazzi at them moment but we assumed they would be at the exit of the airport.

"We have set up barriers which all the fans and paps are behind so you can make you're way through easily," I heard one of the airport security say to Paul.

"Niall, I want to say hi to some fans," I told him and he nodded.

"Paul can we stop for some fans, Liv really wants to meet some and she has never been to America before," he said turning to Paul.

"Ok but not too long," he said and I smiled.

We made our way through to the airport and picked up our luggage which our security then put on trolleys and pushed them for us. We walked through the airport to the exit where the fans and paps were waiting. Security walked in front of us and pushed open the doors to the fans. The first thing that happened was massive amounts of screams followed by lots of camera flashes. It was warm out as it was summer and I felt the suns rays burning down on me. I moved forward with everyone else until we separated out a bit. I took a pen that Paul gave me and walked over to some girls with my face on their shirts.

"Hey, I love your shirts," I said smiling.

"Thank you, could we get a picture," one girl asked excitedly.

"Sure," I said taking her camera and then taking a picture of the both of us. I then did the same with the other girls.

"Could you sign my phone," one girl asked.

"Of course," I said signing the back of the phone.

"Oh my god, I love you voice, it's so cute," another girl said.

"Thanks but I think my voice is annoying," I said laughing.

"What, you're voice is amaZAYN," one girl said and I laughed.

"That's so cool," I said laughing and so did they.

"You and Niall have to get together, you are so cute," one girl said and I laughed.

"Thanks," I said laughing.

I then moved on to a group of people that were calling my name

"Heya how are you?" I asked them.

"Great," they said before I took some pictures and signed some things for them.

"Hey Liv, could I have a picture," A boy asked me.

"Sure," I said smiling and taking the camera.

As I took the picture the boy kissed me on the cheek as I smiled.

"Thank you," he said winking and I smiled.

"No problem," I said smiling.

"Could you sign this as well?" he asked and I nodded and took the bit of paper he had.

As I signed it, the girls around me started screaming louder.

"What," I asked them but before they could answer I felt a hand on my back making me jump and turn around fast.

"Christ Niall, you nearly gave me a heart attack," I said as he looked down at me smiling.

"Ow," he sung loudly and the girls around laughed and I rolled my eyes smiling.

"Really?" I asked him raising my eyebrows.

"Really," he said back and I turned back around giving the bit of paper back to the boy I signed it for.