Chapter 16: Theme Park *EDITED*

Olivia's POV:

"Aw, they are so cute, take a picture," I heard a girls voice say followed by a click.

I opened my eyes and found myself looking at Niall's chest. I turned my head and saw the other four boys with Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie smiling at me.

"Morning," I mumbled.

"Told you she wasn't a morning person," Louis said laughing.

"Liv it's nine, get ready to go," Liam said smiling.

"Go where?" I asked.

"The theme park," Zayn said and I nodded.

"Oh yeah. Ok," I said.

"Uh, why is Niall in your bed, had a bit of fun last night did we?" Harry asked winking as the others laughed.

"No, he said he couldn't sleep, so I let him stay here," I said looking at Niall snoring softly.

"Right, well, we are going to a place with rides and a waterpark so you'll need a swim suit," Louis said and I nodded.

"Ok and hi, nice to meet you," I said getting out of my bed to Dani and El and they smiled.

"You too," they replied both giving me a hug.

"And good to see me again," Perrie said and I laughed.

"Yes nice to see you too," I said giving her a hug.

All three girls were wearing shorts and sleeveless tops with bikinis underneath so I decided to wear similar to them. They all left to go downstairs and I went to wake Niall up.

"Niall. Wake up," I said and he stirred.

"Mm, I'm up," he said.

"Everyone is here, they just woke me up," I said and he nodded and started getting out of the bed.

"Ok, thanks for letting me stay," Niall said.

"No problem um, why couldn't you sleep?" I asked cautiously.

"I don't know, I just couldn't you know thinking too much about things probably," he said looking away and I nodded.

"Oh, ok," I said.

"By the way you need swim shorts because we are going to go to the waterpark as well," I said and he nodded.

"Cool, see you in a bit," he said and I smiled as he left.

I changed into my blue Triangl bikini and then put denim shorts on and a white tank top. I put my navy blue converse on and got my brown shoulder bag. I put my keys, phone, money, headphones, sunglasses and a few other things in it and then headed downstairs.

Everyone except Niall was in the lounge on the sofas. Niall was at the island eating his breakfast. He had half of the left over pizza on his plate. I went to the kitchen and got the other half of the left over pizza from the fridge and put it on a plate. I then walked around the island to where the chairs were and sat down next to Niall and started eating.

We were eating and talking as were the others in the lounge when I heard my phone buzz twice. I took it out of my bag and saw Louis had mentioned me in two tweets.

"@Louis_Tomlinson: Aw, aren't they adorable @NiallOfficial and @LivvySmith" With a picture of me and Niall sleeping together.

"@Louis_Tomlinson: Left over pizza for breakfast @NiallOfficial and @LivvySmith" With a picture of us at the island backs turned to the picture eating pizza and laughing.