ONE

"the gothic genre"

"Whoo! This wind's so refreshing I could die!" Byun Baekhyun yelled at the night sky as he sat through the sunroof of Oh Sehun's car.

"Sit down!" Lee Minhyuk laughed as he tugged the older by his leg. "Or else you are actually going to die."

Baekhyun followed Minhyuk's order and sat back down on the passenger seat. He fixed his hair that was messed up due to the wind blowing since Sehun was going about 40 miles per hour.

"You know, it would be a pleasure to get out of this nasty little world, but what other pleasure than finding that freak making out with another freak." Baekhyun laughed as he pulled out his phone.

"Seriously?" Yoo Kihyun scoffed. "Come on, Baek. That's not funny. We could get in big trouble just for filming that."

"Oh, please! Like people would actually do something." Baekhyun said, and turned around to face Kihyun, who was sitting on top Chae Hyungwon. "Besides, why would you care?"

"It just seems like you have done enough teasing him."

"Wah, wah, wah, stop crying and have a laugh for one night, will you?" Sehun said, making Baekhyun laugh.

Kihyun rolled his eyes at the comments of the two. They were the perfect evil couple who love to have fun even if it makes other people miserable.

"So, our dear Kyunie has game," Baekhyun began as he opened up the video he filmed earlier that night. "Didn't think he was into car sex, but what can I say? Life is full of surprises."

"The more you know." Sehun added.

"Baekhyun, I'm serious," Kihyun continued. "You can't humiliate him like that."

"Aw, that's cute," Baekhyun said. "If you worry so much, you could've just stopped me. But you didn't, so you're not exactly innocent."

"I'm not saying I am, " Kihyun responded. "I am just simply making a remark about playing that video. Because you may not have it there for fun."

"Oh wow. I am so sorry, Detective. I didn't know this was a crime." Baekhyun sarcastically said.

Minhyuk cleared his throat. "Maybe just listen to Ki on this one," he said, making Baekhyun look at him. "Not to object to your rules, Baekhyun, I understand. But, that video does serve a purpose, right?"

"Okay, well, maybe it does." Baekhyun gives in. "Maybe it was to use it against him."

"Baek, you've done enough already," Kihyun started again, Baekhyun sighing as he awaited his words. "That will not do any good to anyone, especially sending it to us? You know Hoseok. He is capable of spreading that video."

Baekhyun scoffed. "Only to you guys I sent. And it's our little circle's secret, what's wrong about that?"

"What's wrong is that it can fall on the wrong hands."

"Kihyun has a point," Mark Tuan said. "I think we have enough blood on our hands with that video."

"Mhmm, and we don't want the blood to splatter." Minhyuk said.

"You guys are boring." Baekhyun said. "Okay, look, I've done enough teasing like Ki said, so I'm dropping out of this one. No threats. No blackmail. But I can't promise of deleting it because I'll be enjoying it."

"Ugh, sorry, but watching that got me one step away from grabbing the vomit bag." Hyungwon said in disgust and Baekhyun only smirks. "Also, just drop me off. Kihyun's heavy, whether you believe it or not."