FIFTEEN

"the blackmail"

"The body of 17-year-old Park Chanyeol was discovered by Yoo Kihyun. The decedent was the youngest child in the Park family. Though there was catastrophic physical trauma, the decedent's mother was able to identify him by the clothing he had been wearing."

3 days later

Mark entered Hoseok's hospital room that morning. He sees Hyungwon sitting beside Hoseok on the bed, holding onto the older's hand as he silently watched him. Hyungwon has been in the hospital ever since that night at the bowling alley. He didn't want to leave Hoseok and he didn't want to go back home as he still doesn't want to face his father. Mark was the one that bought his friend clean clothes and necessities.

On the other hand, Mark did in fact faced the world since Jackson woke up on the first morning in the hospital. Even though his injuries were slightly better than Hoseok's, he still needed to stay in the hospital.

But even then, Mark and Jackson had a chance to find out about Chanyeol.

"I've never seen him with his mouth shut before." Mark joked. Hyungwon turns around and smiles at his friend, before looking back at Hoseok. "Is he gonna be okay?"

"Yeah. He's just sleeping off his pain meds. He should be up by now." Hyungwon says.

Right then, Jackson walks in. He is still in his hospital gown, barefooted and looked tired.

"Jackson, I told you to stay in your bed." Mark says softly.

"I just wanted to see how Hoseok's doing, alright?" Jackson rubbed his eyes and walked slowly towards them.

"He's going to be okay. Don't worry." Hyungwon sighs. He stands up from the bed. "I'm gonna go to the cafeteria and get some coffee. Keep an eye on him for me, please?"

"Uh, yeah." Mark nodded.

Hyungwon made his way out of the room. Jackson looked back at his boyfriend.

"He's going to find out." He tells him quietly.

"Telling them will be harder." Mark answers.

"How come Hyungwon doesn't know?"

"His dad has been calling him and sending him texts nonstop ever since he got here so he just turned off his phone." Mark explains. "You see how the TV is off? He doesn't even want to look at him,"

"I don't even want to look at him either," Jackson muttered. "So Hoseok's parents only visited once?"

"Yep. They're still working."

Jackson stepped closer to Hoseok and leaned down. "Hey, bro, your parents dumped you here. If you don't wake up right now, the hospital will sell you off." He jokes, which earned him a smack from Mark.

Even though Mark didn't hit him that hard, he made some contact with Jackson's back injury, which made the younger hiss in pain. Mark quickly apologizes and ordered him to sit down. Suddenly, they heard a small chuckle and they quickly turn to see Hoseok with a small smirk on his face.

"You deserve that." Hoseok says lowly and opens his eyes carefully.

"Hey." Mark smiles.

"Hey." Hoseok say back. "We make it?"

"Uh, yeah..." Mark says and looks back at Jackson, who only stared down at the floor. "Yeah, we got out." 

"Oh, thank God." He sighs. "That place was utter right garbage."

"Let's not do any more of that, bro." Jackson chuckled.

"What about Kihyun and Chanyeol?" Hoseok asked and the two just blinked at him, not knowing how to respond. "Let me guess, Kihyun went all Florence Nightingale on Chanyeol's ass. And then fell in love with that dumb hayseed again. And now they're out making sweet, sweet love."