THIRTEEN

"the confession"

Taeil slowly opens his eyes and sees rays of the sunlight. He exhaled and closed them quickly, as he wants to take his time to fully adjust to the current situation. He began to remember the past events, realizing what led him here--no, not just him.

Them

In an instant, Taeil opened his eyes once again and he scanned his surroundings. Oh no, he thinks. Chanyeol was indeed taken. Trying to gather his thoughts in a calming manner, Taeil starts to get up from the floor carefully. With each move, a wince leaves his lips but he wasn't too worried about himself.

Before he could stand up straight, he then feels a sharp pain on his head. Taeil halts and placed his fingers over the pain, feeling the liquid of his blood. As much as this wasn't the pretty, he definitely wasn't surprised.

He looks down at the blood, carefully rubbing it between his fingers. Releasing a sigh and blinking once more to adjust his vision, Taeil slowly pulls his phone out of his pocket.

7:14 am

School hasn't started yet, there is enough time to inform Chanyeol's friends about the incident.

Taeil starts to make his way out of the warehouse. He wanders around a bit as he wasn't safe with the silence. He made each step with precaution. But he was still thinking.

Now how the hell did that freak know they were there? This was just a quick, last minute trip. Unless he was really a creeper and was following Chanyeol the whole day. That sure doesn't sound comforting.

Is this a stalker or a serial killer? Mhm, no. Psychopath.

Something seriously wrong in this person's head.

But what if the answer is so simple? What if he suddenly gave them a hint but they just can't grasp on it? But I was the only one that could... , Taeil stops and just processed the words he heard last night. He remembers it clearly and the tone. He wasn't quite pleased with it and gave him a red flag. He was bothered that he even made a comment about it.

No way.

There is no coorelation whatsoever.

Or is there?

He didn't want to flood his brain with any more of these thoughts as his main priority is getting out of the warehouse. But as soon as Taeil was about to make his way to the exit, he made a stop as he saw something in the corner of his eye.

Taeil quickly turned his head and saw something that made him shiver to the core.

He really should tell Kihyun.

"There's my little felon." Jooheon called out to Changkyun, revealing his 'FREE CHANGKYUN' t-shirt that morning at school.

"So glad my ordeal brought you such amusement." Changkyun chuckled, looking at the shirt.

"It would've brought me cold hard cash hawking these bad boys, but then you got sprung early," Jooheon says as they began to walk. "So, Silver lining, my Christmas shopping's done."

"Okay, before you ask about my Shawshank Redemption, no, I did not get traded for a pack of cigarettes. Or get chin-checked." Changkyun began to say. "And I definitely did not wear the four-piece."