I'll Shine for you

PLEASE NOTE THAT I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING FROM HARRY POTTER!! ALL THAT BELONGS TO J.K. ROWLING. THE ONLY THING THAT IS MINE IS IMARA FOX.

cheerio!

8-5-2012 First off, I would like to say thank you for taking an interest in my story. Secondly, this is the first major story that I ever written. So to the trained and untrained eye, the story may seem that it is porrly written. And it is in the beginning. But please know, that my writing indeed does get better. If I were to go back and edit this story I'd feel that I would be destroying the original essence of my fancfic.

Thank you again!

===================================

Chapter one:Puke!

Dear Miss Imara Fox,

I have received your owl and it would be with great pleasure to have you attend Hogwarts Witch Craft and Wizardry. I have spoken with your former Headmistress, and she has informed me about your situation. I have informed a couple of my staff members of your circumstance in hopes that they will help make your transfer a bit easier. We believe that it would be best to move you here right away. Then, with your input we will decide where to go from there. I will send a staff member to help to move you in two days time. Please have your things ready to go by then.

Sincerely,

Albus Dumbledore

Headmaster of Hogwarts Witch Craft and Wizardry

I put down the letter after reading it for like the hundredth time. I will be traveling to Hogwarts today. I'm gonna get a fresh start. No looks of judgment, hatred and fear. No one will know me here. Only Dumbledore will know who I am...and the staff members he told. I really wished he didn't though. Oh well what can I do. I wish who ever is coming to get me, will get here soon. I have been sleeping in a state park, bathing in the lake. It is the best I can do since I have no where to go, and I don't want to waste what little money I have. Everything I own, which is not much, fits into enchanted bag. I take it with me everywhere. I never know when I might after to run. But that happens when I have an abusive guardian that stalks me like corn(you know, corn stalk. Oh shut up). Besides a small amount of clothes, my valuable items are my guitars(electric and acoustic), a violin, a drum set, an ipod and a laptop. That is how I make my living, performances in the park, music competitions. I have small some of money saved up, not much though. While waiting for the person to show up, I bring out my acoustic guitar and begin to sing

“Love of mine, someday you will die. But I'll be close behind. I'll follow you into the dark...” CRACK

I turn to see a man...a good looking man. Dressed in all black. “Are you Jonny Cash” I ask him.

“Jonny who?” he asks with a slight glare in his eyes. Some of his greasy looking black hair was in his face. With his nose a bit hooked like and the expression of his mouth made him look a bit constipated. “haha no one you'd know. Are you here from Hogwarts?” I say.

“yes I am Professor Snape, I was sent by Dumbledore to retrieve you. Are you ready to go?”

“Jeez you make me sound like a golden retriever. Yeah Im ready.”

He looks around the area and says “where are your things? I do not have time to be running around for some child who failed to be ready.” What an ASSHOLE!

“Dude calm down...don't get your knicker in a twist,” I said that in a fake British accent, haha I love British people. AH! His reaction is priceless! His face gets all red and angry. He is going to be fun to pick on. “All of my things are in this bag, that I enchanted” I say holding it up so he can look at it. His face quickly switches from being mad to shock, which made me laugh. “You enchanted that bag...what are you laughing at” This question caused me to laugh more “your face” hahaha oh this is going to be fun. Snape's face slowly sets to angry face once he understood what I said...”SLOW MUCH”... oh shit I just said that out. “And yes I enchanted this bag myself. Not likes its hard. Can we go now?”

“Yes, give me your hand” he commands. Oh shit! We are apparating. “Wait” but before I can tell him that apparating makes me really sick, I get sucked in like a tube in a vacuum. The next thing I know is we are standing in front of building that says 'The Three Broomsticks'. I sway quite a bit, feeling a bit green. 'Haha I can feel a color.'

Oh grow up would you.

Snape is yelling at me to “breath”. I go to open my mouth but as I do something happens and my throat constricts. What comes out of my mouth is a combination of my breakfast and stomach bile. I watch in a daze as it covers all of Snape's front side. I remember thinking 'oh shit' before passing out to the ground.

#################

PLEASE VOMMIT(vote and comment)

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Updated 9/7/11- Fixed some spelling errors