I'll Shine for you ch 8

I do not own anything from Harry Potter. That belongs to J.K. Rolling

Top o' the mornin' to ya

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Chapter 8:Tripping!

I have been living at Hogwarts for the past few weeks and it has been amazing.

Today Hagrid will be taking me to a place called Diagon Alley.

I LOVE HAGRID!! He is just a big teddy bear. When I wasn't working out or working on my music, I was hanging out with him.

             I haven't opened the necromancy books I got from Santa. But in all actuality, I am afraid to open them. I'm scared for what I might find. I still can't believe that Snape called me talented...I am talented musically. But the Tool is right about one thing... I am a monstrosity....

            'Don't listen to him. If you do then that makes you a tool. And I refuse to become a tool!!'

Dumbledore thought it would be best if I had my own room when term starts. He said it was because he is going to put heavy wards in there. And a normal witch or wizard may not be able to handle being in there for a long time.

Knocking on the door, pulls me out of my thoughts. Looking through the peep hole I made in the door, I see that it is Hagrid. Opening the door I throw my self at him “HAGRID!”

“Ello' ere Imara. Ready ter go.” “Yes sir!!” I say doing the captain salute.

            “Well we be goin by floo powder.” Going up to my fire place Hagrid hands me some powder. “Now, throw da power and say Diagon Alley. Make ter to say clearly”

Nodding my head I step in to the fire place and say “Diagon Alley” releasing the powder. Getting sucked in, I am instantly transported to a place with a lot more fire places. Covered in dirt and soot, I grab my wand a perform a cleaning spell. Hagrid appears and I do the same for him. Surprisingly it didn't do much for him.

“Kay, I need ter buy some flesh eatin bug 'pellant. And then we can go get what tah'll need.”

Walking outside, we head to some street call Knockturn Alley. The place was filled with creepy people. Like these people were up to no could.

Feeling my tension Hagrid says “Just stick close ter me, and no wonderin off and yer be fine.”

'Like I want to be wandering around this place, good grief the place smells of death.'

We walk into a shop and Hagrid buys the flesh bug thing.

Walking back out Hagrid stops, looks, and yells “Eh Harry! What tah doin 'ere?”

“Oh Hagrid, I got lost on the floo powder. And ended up here.”

“Yes well it best not be down here. Full o dodgy peoples. Follow me.”

Hagrid starts walking and I follow suit. Turning to my left I see the boy he was talking to. Covered in soot, broken glasses, messy dark brown with lighting shaped mark on his forehead.