I'll Shine for you CH 14

Please remember that Harry potter characters and terms are not mine, they are that of JK Rolling. Things I claim are Imara...and technically Jayla.

Happy National Coffee Day!!!

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

CH 14: Points!

HomG, Jayla, and I are waiting in the Great Hall, along with the rest of the school. Except us three are wondering where the hell Ron and Harry are.

 Dumbledore has done his little spiel, and the first years are currently being sorted. But I am not paying attention. I am trying to figure out what happened to them.

'Maybe they were Taken?'

 I sure hope not. They both don't have dads like Liam Neeson to go and rescue them.

 'True, but Arthur can sure throw a punch, and it's not Harry's fault that he no have a dad...'

 But before I can respond to myself I see lights flashing in the windows, and then a flying car crash into what they call The Whomping Willow.

A flying car? Really? They really know how to make an entrance...

'Shush we don't even know if it is them.'

 I look over to Hermione (aka HomG) whose eyes are wide, like she is a deer trapped in headlights.

 Sudden movement at the staff table, I see Snape swoop down like a bat on a mission.

 I glance at Jayla, who is busy face palming...multiple times.

"Jayla face palm anymore and your gonna bruise that horrid face of yours"

"Ahk! Your existence is horrid" she retorts.

 "You're just upset because you know it's true" I say to her.

"Ah...yeah, your right" she says with sad face.

 "I'm just kidding, if I was a guy I totally do you." I say nodding my head in approval.

 "Ah Really? Likewise Foxy!" Jayla smiles.

 "You two are something different" HomG says shaking her head.

 "Don't worry HomG, if I was a guy I totally do you too" I tell her.

                 "Second!" yells Jayla.

 "Why am I associated with you two...?"Hermione says exasperated.

 "We basically kidnapped you" I tell her.

          "And you are now experiencing Stockholm syndrome." Jayla finishes.

 Harry and Ron walk in with grim looking faces and sit down next to us.

 All three of us just stare at them. I look quickly at Jayla and HomG and tell them with my eyes not to talk.

 I then continue to give them the stare down.

 "Will you three stop staring at us like that" Ron yells.

                      "You are lucky that is all we are doing" I snort.

 "Really! What were you two thinking?" Hermione yells to the both of them.

               "We had no other choice, the wall was barricaded" Ron says.

 "Well, you shouldn't have left your wand" Jayla says rationally. Ron just glares at her.

           'If he keeps looking like that then he is going to get it!'