I'll Shine for you CH 10

Please Note that I do not own the rights from harry potter, and that this is fan fiction.

Good Evening

I am currently laying on my bed, bored with nothing to do.

'What you should we do?'

            I don't know, I wanna do something productive. I can't believe we saw a Genuine Snape Smile....hehe GS².

'How do I even know you... Hey we should make Snape some hair crack. He has been really nice to you.'

I'm starting to get that tinkly feel in my stomach again...weird.

But back at my old school, I really enjoyed potions class. When I wasn't working on my music, I was always do some type of potions. The bad thing about working potions is that fumes are harsh on your hair. So depending on the types of potions you do, hair can become greasy.

Yesterday at Diagon Alley, I picked up the ingredients I needed to make my hair crack. Which is a potion made to prevent the damage cause by constant potion making.

I get my cauldron set up. While waiting for it to heat up, I take out my ingredients.

I pour a cup of water into the cauldron. I then crush two tablespoons worth of catnip. Most people do not know that catnip is a great relaxant. After that boils for a couple minuets, I add in some lavender.

While waiting for it to simmer, I take out my lap top and began to search for some up coming music competitions in the muggle world.

'OO there is one in Wisconsin in two Weeks. The music style is Coffee House, Alternative or Indie music. That is totally us! And first place is five hundred bucks.'

I know its perfect, but that is the first weekend after term starts. I don't know if Dumbledore will let us go...

'Well ask tomorrow at breakfast.'

Turning my attention to my hair crack I put the rest of the ingredients into the cooled liquid potion. I Conjure up two containers and split the potion into two. Keeping one for myself, I grab the other one and head for the dungeons.

What songs should we preform. The Site said that we can play two songs.

            'That is a good question. We should look at our song book when we get back.'

Yes we should. We also should go back to the site and write down all the info to give to Santa at breakfast.

I continue to have a conversation in my head when I approach Snapes classroom. Walking in side I see that the only light is coming from his office.

I knock on his door and wait.

“Enter” I hear Snape say.

Walking into his office I see that Snape has two cauldrons going. He has shelves and shelves of glass jars.

'Don't look at whats in those jars...so creepy...'

And nasty.

“Is there any thing I can help you with Miss Fox. I am quite busy.” Snape says looking annoyed. 

            “No, I just...that cauldron is boiling over”

“I can see that. And it would not be if you weren't here to distract me. Since there is nothing you need help with, I am not here for your entertainment. I have things to do.”

“Its well, just I” I start to say.

“Spit it out girl!” he snorts.

“I was saying that I made something for you. But if your gonna get all cranky about it then just forget about it.” I say turning around to walk out.

“Since your already here might as well give whatever it is to me.” He says in a softer tone. He must have realised he was being rude.

“Its a hair formula that helps those who work a lot with potions. You just put some in your shampoo or conditioner.” I say.

“Are you trying to make fun of me Fox? Do you think I am stupid. That I do not know that state of my hair.” He yells angryly.

“What! No! I was trying to be nice. It was meant to be as a thank and an apology. Apology for throwing up on you. And a thank you for helping me out the past few weeks. Especially with that Tool Lockhart. Did not think you get all offended. I would have made it sooner, but I had to wait until I went to Diagon Alley. If you don't want it, throw it out.”

I slamming it on the table, I storm out of there with him yelling after me.

Gosh what an ass! I understand that he is busy, but he doesn't have to be rude about it. And to think I was trying to make fun of him! How could he think that?

'I know! That was so uncalled for!'

I mean I know he can get kinda cranky, but he was just plain cold hearted.

Making it to my room. I collapse on my.

I refuse to cry, I refuse to cry.

I repeat over and over in my head, even though it was complete pointless.

With tears streaming down my face I hear, the faint sounds of knocking at my door. Ingoring the knocks, I turn to my side and wait for sleep.

=====================================

PLEASE VOTE

COMMENT

AND FAN.

I see people are reading, but yet so few votes, does not compute in brain.

TE AMO!!!!!