I'll Shine For you ch 27

I do not own the rights to the song used in this chapter. nor the rights to harry potter.

Read

Love it!

VOte!

Like it!

Comment!

TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000

I wake up to a voice humming, a very pretty tune.

‘Where are we’

                I have no clue; I don’t feel like opening my eyes just yet.

Feeling nice and warm, I snuggle closer into my pillow. Hmm this is a very long pillow…it’s bigger than me. I feel something draw circles on my back and the humming continues.

Finally getting the nerve, I open my eyes to find that my head his resting on a stomach.

I start to hypervetate as I realize that the stomach I am on is male.

                “Shh, just breath” I hear the voice say, as I realized that it is Snape.

‘What the hell girl’

                Oh god! Oh God!! How…did…I… did

‘Shut up and breathe bitch!’

Calming down, I remember that Snape will never hurt me. I start to feel him rub circles again, cautiously.

“I didn’t mean to frighten you. But you had fallen asleep, I didn’t know how to get you to your room without other raising questions, and I don’t really have a guest room. Also it was really cold last night. The first fall frost fell…” he says as his voice trails off.

“Oh…what were you humming? I quite liked it” I say.

                “Oh… I don’t know just some random tune” he says softly.

“Well I should get going” I say. I feel his arms around me tighten but then release.

“See you later Snapester” I chuckle.

Rolling his eyes he says “Goodbye Imara”.

As I leave the Snape’s Den, I can’t wipe the smile off my face…I love how he says my name…ahh…

                Wait, what’s wrong with me?

      ‘You have a crush on Snape’

                But he is my teacher. Besides, he wouldn’t feel the same way about me.

I walk up towards the Great Hall, when I run into Dumbledore.

“Hi Santa” I say with a big smile.               

                “Hello Miss Fox, how are you on this fine morning” he asks me.

“I am…fantastic…I think” I say laughing.

“Hey I was thinking. Hogwarts should have a talent show” I suggest.

“That is a brilliant idea” he says.

                “And you should get the professors involved too. Nothing will be more awesome than to see our Professors sharing their talents” I say.

“Yes yes, I like that. Well lets go eat, and I will make the necessary arrangements for this talent show” he says.

“Ooh! Wait I have one more idea. We should have a penny war” I say with a smile.